JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I could spend a long time detailing all the mistakes in that article. But lets just start with one. " An AR-15 is a a lightweight version of an M-16 " Bullbubblegum the M-16 weighed in at 6.37lbs unloaded. I have seen AR-15's from 5.5 to over 10lbs so that statement is a joke. And a blunderbuss sure the hell isn't any kind of rifle. A rifle has rifling. Its a GUN a SHOT GUN a SMOOTH BORE not a dang nab Rifle.

OK rant over.

I sat down at a restaurant table one time and was making notes in my little firearms record book the wife asked what I was doing. I showed her I was updating the current market value on a few of my rifles. She asked IS THAT WHAT YOU PAID? I said no this column over here is which in some cases was close to half the current market value and a few were even better then that. She's a bookkeeper and understands how columns of numbers add up.

I have no problem when I tell the wife I am buying such and such rifle or pistol. She knows a great investment when she see's one LOL.

For instance I have two Winchester .22 rifles I traded handmade knives I had made that would have at the time sold for $95.00 each. Both of those rifles routinely sell locally for 2.5 times the value of the knives.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews