JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I could spend a long time detailing all the mistakes in that article. But lets just start with one. " An AR-15 is a a lightweight version of an M-16 " Bullbubblegum the M-16 weighed in at 6.37lbs unloaded. I have seen AR-15's from 5.5 to over 10lbs so that statement is a joke. And a blunderbuss sure the hell isn't any kind of rifle. A rifle has rifling. Its a GUN a SHOT GUN a SMOOTH BORE not a dang nab Rifle.

OK rant over.

I sat down at a restaurant table one time and was making notes in my little firearms record book the wife asked what I was doing. I showed her I was updating the current market value on a few of my rifles. She asked IS THAT WHAT YOU PAID? I said no this column over here is which in some cases was close to half the current market value and a few were even better then that. She's a bookkeeper and understands how columns of numbers add up.

I have no problem when I tell the wife I am buying such and such rifle or pistol. She knows a great investment when she see's one LOL.

For instance I have two Winchester .22 rifles I traded handmade knives I had made that would have at the time sold for $95.00 each. Both of those rifles routinely sell locally for 2.5 times the value of the knives.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top