JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i have an old .38 revolver,i know it to be as old as i am(35)it was my fathers gun my mother told me my dad had it when i was born but cant tell me anymore than that.heres where the problem lies saddly my father passed away last oct. (i.e. how i got the gun) he was the only one who could have told me its true age.myself im not very computer litterate well honestly im a complete moron when it comes to a computer.I tried to research it and only frustrated myself.its a f.i.e arminius .38 stub nose 6 shot revolver can someone PLEASE help me with this :confused:

according to my 29th Blue book.

Arminius was an imported German firearm. Weihrach was/is the mfg and was located in 2 locatioins. it says they started makeing guns from 1922.

if you want to know the value, the BB doesnt give anything for that caliber. The vaues it does give are < 400 for NIB specimens. although it does menioned they did make them in 38. you may want to check out the gun auction/selling sites to see if there are any being sold/auctioned.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top