JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I blame it on all the imports that have no historical memory of who and what Oregon was. All they know is where they came from, like Vermont or Califoria is anything like Oregon. Anyway for me I just renewed my ammo making FFL so that should make me good to go for another 3 years. I was just sharing one of the options I've looked at. I'll need to make another decision in 3 more years. And if I don't make it 3 more years then it's my kids problem anyway.

I blame it on all the imports that have no historical memory of who and what Oregon was. All they know is where they came from, like Vermont or Califoria is anything like Oregon. Anyway for me I just renewed my ammo making FFL so that should make me good to go for another 3 years. I was just sharing one of the options I've looked at. I'll need to make another decision in 3 more years. And if I don't make it 3 more years then it's my kids problem anyway.
Oh crap, you just got me thinking about my reloading gear, no way I can leave that on my daughter.

I should have sold it all when the prices were highest but I love shooting and stuff is hard to part with.:(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top