JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Remington model 141 35 rem serial # 19735 barrel marks CG makes it April 1938 pre-war gun. It is missing the breech block and maybe other parts. I have not taken it apart! I have had it in the back of the closet for 20 years!

and maybe other parts
Ka-ching. Is not a city in China.

Breech block, $125. Some of the small "other parts" out of stock. It all adds up. If the rifle is otherwise in good condition, it might be worth fixing up for the right person.

The Remington pump rifles were always more popular back east for woods hunters than out West. Prone to breakage at the wrist of the stock. Hunter trips and goes down, breaks the fall with the rifle, cracks the stock. I've seen a number of Remington auto rifles with cracked butt stocks like this. Don't see it with the shotguns, they are used differently. I've owned several Rem. 760's, that's the pump rifle that came just after the 141. They all worked fine with factory ammo. The .30-06's could be fussy with reloads unless a small base sizing die was used in resizing the brass.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top