JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ov7qkunp45j91.jpg
Nah. I'll just stick to my Milwaukee Cordless Hole Puncher I got a great deal on @ Home Depot this past Christmas sale

Is there a pistol or other firearm that I would sell my plasma for...?
Maybe...wouldn't be a Hi-Point anything however.

To the OP ....
Something to consider....
You started a thread asking if you are addicted to buying guns.
What you are proposing here is the selling of your own bodily fluid to finance a firearm purchase.
To some people , this action in order to buy a gun , may read as if you are indeed addicted to buying firearms...or even other items.

Andy

I might as well face it, I'm addicted to guns.
Cue Robert Palmer....

The lights are on , but you're not home...
Your mind is not your own....

The gun shop calls , the firearms beckon....
Your wallet screams , it's your life you reckon....

Another gat is what it takes....
You might as well face it...you're addicted to guns....:D
Andy

Last Edited:
The only person I've ever had to eject from a shooting range was some half-wit mouth-breather that was so proud of his brand new HiPoint that he couldn't resist taking it out of the holster and showing it off... while there were people down range.

If someone tried to give me a HiPoint for free, I'd hit them in the head with it and then shoot them. With a real gun. A 1911.

:D

I remember when Hi Point pistols hit the market long ago. I was in the retail world at that time. The first one that I reluctantly sold to a younger fellow who was all excited about it. "It is just like my friends Glock" he stammered. He wanted to know if they came apart. I handed him a box of 9mm and said "SOON"!
Except they don't! :s0114: 🤣😂

I must agree with this. All the ones we sold I can't remember one that had an issue that wasn't owner error.
Didn't like them, but that can be said about so many guns.
For all the hate they get there is untold hours of video of people trying to break them and finding it amazingly hard to do. Given that its that hard to break one by dreaming up ways to abuse them I have often wondered how long it would take to actually just wear one out shooting it. My guess is most would not be able to afford enough ammo to do so. Butt ugly damn things and I do not own one but, if it was a choice between one of those and nothing? Simple choice for me, I would have one. At least until I could get something that was not so damn ugly. :D

For all the hate they get there is untold hours of video of people trying to break them and finding it amazingly hard to do.
True, but would you fork out $700.00+ for a Sig and run it through the same tests/abuses? Different with a fine lookin' sexy pistol. Just sayin'.

True, but would you fork out $700.00+ for a Sig and run it through the same tests/abuses? Different with a fine lookin' sexy pistol. Just sayin'.
P320's are 450 bucks, One of the best pistols on the market IMHO. The 365's are about the same and in my opinion are the best carry guns on the market.

P320's are 450 bucks, One of the best pistols on the market IMHO. The 365's are about the same and in my opinion are the best carry guns on the market.
My point was it's way cheaper to pay 2-bills for a fugly gun and beat the crap out of it than twice, or more, as much.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews