JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Is anyone set up to cut 5/8" steel plates? If so, how much would you charge?
Thx

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Im hoping to turn three plates into multiple targets. Plates are about 12"x34" I would like to get one cut in 1/2 about a 12" cut. And the other two plates quartered, two 12" and two 34" cuts. In addition, I would like to get two holes (approx 1") at the top corners to hang with chain. I think the math is 20 holes for jackchain. I have access to oxyacetylene but, I would butcher the job.

Im hoping to turn three plates into multiple targets. Plates are about 12"x34" I would like to get one cut in 1/2 about a 12" cut. And the other two plates quartered, two 12" and two 34" cuts. In addition, I would like to get two holes (approx 1") at the top corners to hang with chain. I think the math is 20 holes for jackchain. I have access to oxyacetylene but, I would butcher the job.
I have saws and mills big enough to cut 12@ wide plate and I have Cnc mills I can put holes in if any of that helps you.

I have saws and mills big enough to cut 12@ wide plate and I have Cnc mills I can put holes in if any of that helps you.
Ok, I reached out to strife as well. Im really just testing the waters to figure out what I could do with them. What would you like for the work? Any need for steel plates?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top