JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Me thinks.......
You might just be doing this WRONG.

1672855050101.png

Aloha, Mark

I may buy one.. anyone else worried about the zinc slide and the 10mm pressure? The slide must be thick as all get out.
Nope. I don't worry about highpoints because I will never have one. People that choose to buy them can worry all they want however. I think that may the most butt ugly gun I've ever seen. I couldn't bear to look at a photo of it much less actually own one.

Nope. I don't worry about highpoints because I will never have one. People that choose to buy them can worry all they want however. I think that may the most butt ugly gun I've ever seen. I couldn't bear to look at a photo of it much less actually own one.
Haha fair enough. I'd consider the 10mm pistol for its gross novelty. Truly, I would consider their 1095 10mm carbine as a 995 (9mm) was one of my first ever firearms I purchased when I was much younger. Despite their ugly presence Id still have one to have one.

Like he says he is ashamed to admit owning them, similar to picking up ugly fat chicks, they do the job but you don't want to be seen in public with them. Looks like it is accurate and works well but is a bit large and has bad reputation for being cheap.

Matt also brings up he is embarrassed to be seen in public with them even after seeing they still work after taking abuse.

I remember when Hi Point pistols hit the market long ago. I was in the retail world at that time. The first one that I reluctantly sold to a younger fellow who was all excited about it. "It is just like my friends Glock" he stammered. He wanted to know if they came apart. I handed him a box of 9mm and said "SOON"!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads