JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just thinking about picking up a HP myself. It'll be my joke gun. The one I bring out first and waive all around so everyone else leaves the range. I'll spray paint it whatever color I want for the day so it matches my attire. I'll chuck it downrange when I'm practicing the latest YouTube self defense fad. It will be my one and only, Yeet Cannon!!

I've spent more for less, so it's not a big deal picking one up.
And I have been "that guy" who showed up to Browns camp with my SCAR17 and new muzzle brake, loaded 2 mags, shoved myself in the middle of the line and proceeded to do 2 mag dumps. It did clear a number of people out. Had more elbowroom and I was much more "gentlemanly" after that.
Relax.... I don't go to browns camp anymore. Way too many wackos show up there.

I was just thinking about picking up a HP myself. It'll be my joke gun. The one I bring out first and waive all around so everyone else leaves the range. I'll spray paint it whatever color I want for the day so it matches my attire. I'll chuck it downrange when I'm practicing the latest YouTube self defense fad. It will be my one and only, Yeet Cannon!!

I've spent more for less, so it's not a big deal picking one up.
And I have been "that guy" who showed up to Browns camp with my SCAR17 and new muzzle brake, loaded 2 mags, shoved myself in the middle of the line and proceeded to do 2 mag dumps. It did clear a number of people out. Had more elbowroom and I was much more "gentlemanly" after that.
Relax.... I don't go to browns camp anymore. Way too many wackos show up there.
Reading the last few posts here and thinking of just that! Clean-up done, members/guests assembling to do some shooting. Open the case and, 'take it out'. With a satisfied, confident smile on your face, and watching the reaction of others. Priceless! :s0140:

SafeFire in Camas has a 9mm Hi Point in their rental fleet.

At least once in life everyone should experience shooting one! They truly are "interesting" guns to handle and shoot.
I'd love to shoot one. I wouldn't pay to do it at Safe Fire though, or anywhere else for that matter. But I'd sure try one. Hold it sideways. Never done that with one of my "Gat's".

I have shot one and I'm with you. I wouldn't go pay money just to.shoot one either.

But, if you are already there and paying the rental fee make sure you save a few rounds and give it a whirl!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews