JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like 10mm Auto, but the problems I have with my hands in old age preclude me from safely shooting one.

terdog, do you have a Smith & Wesson Model 610 in your battery? I've owned three of them, different production runs. I also had two Colt Deltas and one Ruger SR1911.

As a reloader, I found 10mm to be a very adaptable cartridge.

I like 10mm Auto, but the problems I have with my hands in old age preclude me from safely shooting one.

terdog, do you have a Smith & Wesson Model 610 in your battery? I've owned three of them, different production runs. I also had two Colt Deltas and one Ruger SR1911.

As a reloader, I found 10mm to be a very adaptable cartridge.
No sir I don't. Or, should I say... not yet. 😉

Sorry to hear about your hand issues. Have you seen or heard of the BANSHEE? They shoot very softly with their RADIAL DELAYED BLOWBACK system.
And it uses Glock mags!

I do intend to reload, some day.

Have you seen or heard of the BANSHEE? They shoot very softly with their RADIAL DELAYED BLOWBACK system.
And it uses Glock mags!
I don't think we are allowed to own those in Wash. state these days, looks like it has the evil features of an assault weapon, as defined by law.

No sir I don't. Or, should I say... not yet.
If you have the spare money, get one:

009.JPG

IIRC, they can be had with a 6 inch bbl. also. This is one I had, I think it was 2nd gen with the unfluted cylinder. The 3rd gen had a fluted cylinder. Ignore the Hillary Hole, ain't no big thang.

I've thought about changing the springs in several or mine. When they send cases 12 to 15 feet away, I wonder about it.
I was surprised that my TRP didn't do that. I was using mild CCI 200 grn Aluminum cased fmj. They only went 8 to 9 feet.

Dack outdoors is doing a promo where you buy something from the list and you get free shipping.
I buy the cheapest thing and then some ammo and that makes shipping pretty cheap.

Screenshot_20230901_084322_Chrome.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads