JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
KEIZER
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey guys, I'm in need of your help here. I ended up finding out that I have some really costly repairs needed for my wheelchair van. I'm in a wheelchair, and my van is my transportation. I hate to sell my firearms but being independent comes first for me. Hopefully guys can help me out by buying some of these.

Almost all guns have original cases. I also have multiple extra magazines for each firearm if wanted.

Delta team AR 15 223 wyld upper. Brand new never used-$250

Century ap5 9mm shot one mag through w/brace and 5 Century mags- $1550

Rossi golden .22 lever action- $415

Walther pdp 9mm-$515

Girsan mc regard gen4 9mmw/grip window-$475

American classic amigo .45 acp-$600

Lone wolf ltd 9mm w/apex trigger, faxon chameleon Barrel,extended slide stop and upgraded guide rod- $650

Bersa tpr9 9mm double action with probably the shortest trigger reset ever. Great gun for the money- $415

Walther p22- $260

Canik tp9 sfx 9mm w/vortex red dot-$550

Sar k2 (tuxedo gun)45acp, hold 14 rds- $500

Glock 34 9mm complete custom. Too much to list. If interested we could talk more- $800

Sig p365xl 9mm w/ romeo zero- $650

Glock 19x 9mm-$550

Kimber pro carry 2 w Wilson combat mags .45 acp- $750

Ruger sp01 357/38 special- $650

One thing you can tell yourself by buying one of these guns you'd be helping somebody out tremendously. Thanks for looking guys. Appreciate the community.

Unfortunately, all guns are for sale only since I need help fixing my handicap van.

1000003432.jpg 1000003430.jpg 1000003429.jpg 1000003428.jpg 1000003423.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Awesome collection you have. While I don't have spending cash right now, I do have tools and basic mechanical knowledge. Happy to swing up there for a few hours on Sundays to see if we can do some positive change on your van (no charge but also no complaints of there were six pack of Michelob Ultra to keep me hydrated #keepitclassy). Regardless, good luck with your sales!!

Awesome collection you have. While I don't have spending cash right now, I do have tools and basic mechanical knowledge. Happy to swing up there for a few hours on Sundays to see if we can do some positive change on your van (no charge but also no complaints of there were six pack of Michelob Ultra to keep me hydrated #keepitclassy). Regardless, good luck with your sales!!
Thank you, that would be amazing. However, there's a few parts I have to order first. I'm not sure if you're very familiar with ramps? If you want you can pm me. Right now I have to save up for a couple of the parts that are bad. However call me any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hey guys, I'm in need of your help here. I ended up finding out that I have some really costly repairs needed for my wheelchair van. I'm in a wheelchair, and my van is my transportation. I hate to sell my firearms but being independent comes first for me. Hopefully guys can help me out by buying some of these.

Almost all guns have original cases. I also have multiple extra magazines for each firearm if wanted.

Delta team AR 15 223 wyld upper. Brand new never used-$250

Century ap5 9mm shot one mag through w/brace and 5 Century mags- $1550

Rossi golden .22 lever action- $415

Walther pdp 9mm-$515

Girsan mc regard gen4 9mmw/grip window-$475

American classic amigo .45 acp-$600

Lone wolf ltd 9mm w/apex trigger, faxon chameleon Barrel,extended slide stop and upgraded guide rod- $650

Bersa tpr9 9mm double action with probably the shortest trigger reset ever. Great gun for the money- $415

Walther p22- $260

Canik tp9 sfx 9mm w/vortex red dot-$550

Sar k2 (tuxedo gun)45acp, hold 14 rds- $500

Glock 34 9mm complete custom. Too much to list. If interested we could talk more- $800

Sig p365xl 9mm w/ romeo zero- $650

Glock 19x 9mm-$550

Kimber pro carry 2 w Wilson combat mags .45 acp- $750

Ruger sp01 357/38 special- $650

One thing you can tell yourself by buying one of these guns you'd be helping somebody out tremendously. Thanks for looking guys. Appreciate the community.

Unfortunately, all guns are for sale only since I need help fixing my handicap van.

View attachment 1818183 View attachment 1818185 View attachment 1818186 View attachment 1818187 View attachment 1818188
Are the availability of the firearms in this ad up to date? Were you able to get van repaired?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.