JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Spring cleaning time and I find myself with a bunch of parts I'm clearly never going to use. Some are takeoffs from when I upgraded to Volquartsen parts on the 10/22, for example, some are Glock 19 bits and pieces, etc. For example (not a complete list...see pictures):

- Ruger 10/22 stock, trigger assembly, and barrel. Probably some other bits as well.
- Ruger MkIV pistol sights, trigger
- Glock 19 connector bar, trigger, sights (note that the Ghost trigger packaging is the bit I used. What's now in there is the stock connector I took off)
- S&W Hogue grips
- Fabric pistol case
- Other stuff I can't identify/remember what it is

Free to a good home, though if you're feeling generous and want to throw me a 20 I won't throw it back at you.

I'm in Seattle in the north end of Ravenna off the Lake City Way exit of I-5.

IMG_6283.jpeg IMG_6282.jpeg IMG_6279.jpeg IMG_6281.jpeg IMG_6280.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Spring cleaning time and I find myself with a bunch of parts I'm clearly never going to use. Some are takeoffs from when I upgraded to Volquartsen parts on the 10/22, for example, some are Glock 19 bits and pieces, etc. For example (not a complete list...see pictures):

- Ruger 10/22 stock, trigger assembly, and barrel. Probably some other bits as well.
- Glock 19 connector bar, trigger, sights (note that the Ghost trigger packaging is the bit I used. What's now in there is the stock connector I took off)
- S&W Hogue grips
- Fabric pistol case

Free to a good home, though if you're feeling generous and want to throw me a 20 I won't throw it back at you.

View attachment 1818066 View attachment 1818067 View attachment 1818068 View attachment 1818069 View attachment 1818070
Hi my number is xxxx

- S&W Hogue grips
- Fabric pistol case

View attachment 1818066 View attachment 1818067 View attachment 1818068 View attachment 1818069 View attachment 1818070
I can come now

Cubby, i suggest you don't post two different numbers on an open forum - i would wait for this user to respond to your posts here, and not ask them to call you.

Collection is now spoken for.

Not sure if I'm supposed to take the ad down now or not...I'll go look at the rules....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews