JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Having to wait for about an hour for my FFL transfer today at Cut Above Pawn (I was only 7th in line too, I cant wait for sb 941 to pass!:eek:) I took some pics of some of the other stuff they had. Not advertising for them and I think their prices are high. But in case anyone is looking they have some different stuff.

Webley Mark IV 38
mVPlrD5.jpg

Turk M98 (sorry the full pic was blurry. The stock was cut back on this one) $199
0gE1Mnq.jpg

Turk m98 with the full stock and plenty of cosmoline $199
hbYksgg.jpg
iCvWpWp.jpg

CZ 70 (I dont think this is C& R though)
eBbgWWw.jpg

Very rough Star 9mm
6VikJfv.jpg

I'd have bought the Star B (been itching for a restoration project), could probably have talked them down to $200 if not lower. But it being in 9mm Largo killed it for me.

Having to wait for about an hour for my FFL transfer today at Cut Above Pawn (I was only 7th in line too, I cant wait for sb 941 to pass!:eek:) I took some pics of some of the other stuff they had. Not advertising for them and I think their prices are high. But in case anyone is looking they have some different stuff.

Webley Mark IV 38
View attachment 224035

Turk M98 (sorry the full pic was blurry. The stock was cut back on this one) $199
View attachment 224036

Turk m98 with the full stock and plenty of cosmoline $199
View attachment 224037
View attachment 224038

CZ 70 (I dont think this is C& R though)
View attachment 224039

Very rough Star 9mm
View attachment 224040

Could you do a barrel swap on the 9mm largo?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top