JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can not find any press release yet. But I was listening to the Dori Monson show on Kiro radio. He said that Bob Ferguson has made a statement today that he expects the county Sheriff's that will not enforce I-1639, to enforce it. If they don"t he will hold them liable. The same man that allows small quantities of herion and meth to be legal in King and Snohomish counties. What kind of respect does a county Sheriff have for a state AG that will go after them legally. Even the Sheriffs know it is unconstitutional. What a piece of turd Bob is. He is going to run for governor when Jay runs for pres. Washington is doomed if Bob gets to be governor. WTH has gone wrong with the country I knew growing up?

Last Edited:
Enforce Washington's Un-Constitutional gun laws...or else.

P.S. The Sheriffs are the last line of defense against these anti Constitutional laws...Also re-read the Constitution Bobby.

I believe (and am willing to be corrected) that the sheriffs that are saying they weren't going to enforce this are from counties where the majority voted against it. I would say then that they are carrying out the will of the constituents that elected them to office.

Last Edited:
I can not find any press release yet. But I was listening to the Dori Monson show on Kiro radio. He said that Bob Ferguson has made a statement today that he expects the county Sheriff's that will not enforce I-1639, to enforce it. If they don"t he will hold them liable. The same man that allows small quantities of herion and meth to be legal in King and Snohomish counties. What kind of respect does a county Sheriff have for a state AG that will go after them legally. Even the Sheriffs know it is unconstitutional. What a piece of turd Bob is. He is going to run for governor when Jay runs for pres. Washington is doomed if Bob gets to be governor. WTH has gone wrong with the country I knew growing up?
Bob is a clown. But I love the Dori Munson show lol

My question is, how much will it take to spark the fire to fight back against these unconstitutional bastages???

The problem seems to have its roots in many group that grew huge in numbers by donations.
Then when things got tough all their, talk turned to hot air. There is a huge amount of floundering
leaving a true Patriot to wonder aimlessly upon the battlefield. We trusted words, not action and
we have what we now have today.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads