JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Time to send the Marines in..

Most of these scumbags are just using the occasion to take advantage of some early Christmas shopping. Such a shame for the hard working folk in the town that guys like Darren Wilson stick their neck out for. Why are people not patting him on the back? One less looter in Ferguson tonight thanks to him.

When the four cops were murdered in Oakland by the black gangbanger who ambushed them, did all the people start rioting, looting and burning down stores?

The lives of our police murdered by thugs like this is of much less importance than an "unarmed black boy", who just also happen to a be store robber and violent criminal.

It very well could be, so if the power goes off its time to get nervous. Going to take a lot of violence all over the nation to call for martial law. Keep watching.
Yea I'm not sure these types will turn out the lights. But they will walk up to a white person on the street, and shoot them for no reason. Not to get religious, but u served my two year mission in the inner city of Kansas City. I had some great experiences there. Learned to love all mankind. But I also saw a mentality there that is unlike what the normal person sees. The people in those areas know I different way of life than us. It's third world in a way. They can be swayed to do anything, for any reason. They don't don't see right and wrong like we should expect. People like sharpton make a living off there backs. He is like a puppet master to the dumb and delusional.
People with real money, and real religious hate are the ones that will turn out the lights. Obama is like sharpton.

There's so much garbage going on with this situation, it's hard to know where to start. Maybe the reason I don't see it is because I'm not black, and I've been told before I can't understand where they're coming from. Maybe not, but I do understand that we have a justice system that is set up to be a color blind as possible. Sometimes it goes the way you want, sometimes it doesn't. In this case, and based on the evidence of the case I've seen so far, I don't think there is any justification for a call of racism or injustice. Rather, what I'm seeing is a never-ending slew of racist garbage coming from professional race baiters like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, people who make a very good living off racism, doing everything they can to keep racial tension alive and well. They ignore facts, they encourage violence, they claim racism every single time they don't get their way. They call for justice, how about this - how about they get indicted for inciting violence and mass hysteria, a threat to the general public. Maybe then we can have some calm and cool the racial divide they claim continues to exist all over. I for one am tired of being called a racist just because I wasn't born black. I could care less about the color of another person's skin. Rather, I think Martin Luther King said it best when he said we need to judge people not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. People like Mr. Sharpton would fail the test of character every time. I wish someone had the answer that could put this to an end. Until the race baiters stop crying racism over every damn thing (and the big media outlets are VERY guilty of that), this will not go away.

I just don't get how they cry about "racial injustice" or whatever you want to call it then they break windows and loot stores where the majority of the business owners are black. That just throws their whole argument out the window for me. They don't care about what happened they just want some free stuff and to bubblegum about the police instead of taking responsibility for the way they are living

There's so much garbage going on with this situation, it's hard to know where to start. Maybe the reason I don't see it is because I'm not black, and I've been told before I can't understand where they're coming from. Maybe not, but I do understand that we have a justice system that is set up to be a color blind as possible. Sometimes it goes the way you want, sometimes it doesn't. In this case, and based on the evidence of the case I've seen so far, I don't think there is any justification for a call of racism or injustice. Rather, what I'm seeing is a never-ending slew of racist garbage coming from professional race baiters like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, people who make a very good living off racism, doing everything they can to keep racial tension alive and well. They ignore facts, they encourage violence, they claim racism every single time they don't get their way. They call for justice, how about this - how about they get indicted for inciting violence and mass hysteria, a threat to the general public. Maybe then we can have some calm and cool the racial divide they claim continues to exist all over. I for one am tired of being called a racist just because I wasn't born black. I could care less about the color of another person's skin. Rather, I think Martin Luther King said it best when he said we need to judge people not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. People like Mr. Sharpton would fail the test of character every time. I wish someone had the answer that could put this to an end. Until the race baiters stop crying racism over every damn thing (and the big media outlets are VERY guilty of that), this will not go away.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

However sensationalism sells. Always has, and most likely always will. We really have to look beyond the media outlets and politicos, because they would not be putting out this garbage if it didn't sell.

I am reminded of the phrase, "We have met the enemy, and he is us."

Who can pass up a good train wreck?

I couldn't have said it better myself.

However sensationalism sells. Always has, and most likely always will. We really have to look beyond the media outlets and politicos, because they would not be putting out this garbage if it didn't sell.

I am reminded of the phrase, "We have met the enemy, and he is us."

Who can pass up a good train wreck?

Thanks, and I agree with you Group Captain - we are part of the problem because we are the consumers of the exciting news - we want photos, videos, stories - and many don't seem to care if it's true or not, they just want it, now. I think we all know what the problem is, but who knows how to put it to an end? I'll just have to hope that somehow, some day, it will happen.

It is hard to pass up a good train wreck...

head-on1.jpg

Let's see... who was it that said he wanted to have people know by the content of their character? Sad days for America when people will riot and loot over a punk thief who thought he could fight the arresting officer and died because of his bad choices. Very sad indeed.:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top