JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I decided early on to wait for the Grand Jury before making up my mind. I've seen and known bad cops and I've also seen good cops/guys get abused the other way as well. Being situated 2,000 miles away with every piece of evidence filtered through humans with their own agendas meant I knew squat. I'm certain the Grand Jury did the right thing, because in acquitting Officer Wilson they placed themselves and their families in danger. Nobody would pay that price to do the wrong thing.

Expect a couple of things to follow. First, the President was obviously disappointed and left his press conference in an obvious huff. He was likely on his way to demand an investigation by the DOJ.

Second, expect a civil suit by the Browns against Officer Wilson, though there likely isn't much money there it will extend their 15 minutes of fame.

Yeah he was a lil huffy ROFLMAO
I thought for a bit he was going to bet cramps :D
There are about a hundred of holders people there too, so doubtful it will remain calm.

Watching people looting liquor store running around with smiles and laughing with arms full of "Holiday cheer" (booze)............ They ain't pissed , just a excuse to loot..........:eek:

I wish I had a good excuse to destroy my own town and rob my neighbors but I need to turn in early so I can get up and go to work in the morning.

FERGUSON ALERT – Violent agitators, shots fired, looting, bricks & rocks being thrown at police in multiple locations. Multiple police cars reported fully involved on fire. Walgreens and McDonalds on fire. Multiple law enforcement helicopters in the air

FERGUSON ALERT – *HEAVY GUNFIRE REPORTED* – Canfield & W Florissant. Violent agitators, shots fired, looting, bricks & rocks being thrown at police in multiple locations. Multiple police cars reported fully involved on fire. Numerous buildings on fire,

Some might of already mentioned this thought, but here it goes. The dead guy, and this build up. This long ago, has never been about him. It's been about high powered goons like sharpton, and Jackson, trying to build a gang to try and scare the public. Us waiting for the verdict, was never about a kid getting justice. Which he didn't deserve. It was how much mass destruction will take place once the verdict was handed down. and THATS the truth.
This whole situation is a springboard to much bigger crap coming. So be ready...

Sorry I can't get worked up about the riots, seen a lot of them starting way back in the 60s. People burn down their neighborhoods and steal all they can. It's life under the democrats, get used to it.

Some might of already mentioned this thought, but here it goes. The dead guy, and this build up. This long ago, has never been about him. It's been about high powered goons like sharpton, and Jackson, trying to build a gang to try and scare the public. Us waiting for the verdict, was never about a kid getting justice. Which he didn't deserve. It was how much mass destruction will take place once the verdict was handed down. and THATS the truth.
This whole situation is a springboard to much bigger crap coming. So be ready...

It very well could be, so if the power goes off its time to get nervous. Going to take a lot of violence all over the nation to call for martial law. Keep watching.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top