JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmmm, I guess we know who the real pussycat was now, huh? Clear case to me when he turned and charged the LEO of suicide by cop. Should have kept running from Wilson. To me the saddest part was all the witnesses who actually weren't there, didn't see anything but were sure Wilson executed an unarmed man...until their stories didn't check out. Curious to see the justice dept. files about how many of these folks were pre briefed before their "testimony" or interview.

Brutus Out

Local businesses, many owned by neighbors, are vandalized, looted and torched because of a completely unrelated legal decision. WTF???!!! I've never understood the concept of getting mad at someone/something else and then wrecking your own 'hood.

Makes about as much sense as staging a private personal protest by saddling up in your favorite recliner to sh*t yourself.

No one who loots & burns their hood was ever smart enough to figure out it was not the best thing to do. ...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top