JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why is the media still making some type of hero out of this thug Michael Brown? How come nobody talks about the fact that he mugged and robbed a convenience store just an hour before he was shot? Also, how come nobody is discussing the fact that most of the forensic evidence backs up the officer's story and discredits Brown's friend's testimony?

Darren Wilson will not be indicted.. Justice has been served.. No, I don't always side with the police, but this was a 28-year old police officer risking his life to do his job and the all evidence has shown that he was justified in his use of lethal force and also of the apprehension of Michael Brown. If we indite police officers who are doing their job, then how can we possibly find the cops that do what is wrong? Even worse, this will give criminals free reign to commit all the crimes they wish as now the police have no legal grounds to either defend themselves against violent criminals and to apprehend and arrest them for the crimes they commit. We might as well just abolish the police force altogether. However, I can tell you what the outcome of that will be, the inevitable, a military police force, which only answers to the federal government.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/24/ferguson-grand-jury-deliberations/19474907/

The right decision has been made and if riots and chaos ensues, I think this will only prove that it is not the "racist white community" of Ferguson, but rather the "violent and belligerent black community" of Ferguson who truly has the real problem. If the black community there feels oppressed by the whites and feels that they are being wronged, then peaceful protests and a pro-active community should be what is instituted to fight the injustice. Is rioting, looting, killing and burning down their neighborhoods going to prove the innocence of this community or maybe the fact that this community, itself, is the real problem?

Last Edited:
Looks like they are starting their Christmas shopping early in Ferguson, and probably every major city in the US. I forsee lots of tv's, tennis shoes, and various types of alcohol flying out the doors...

Wait a minute here! . . . Can the emperor sign an executive order finding Wilson guilty???
You say the Constitution wouldn't allow that . . . Don't forget, this is the NEW USA . . .

Sheldon

As a former LEO, I understand very well how testimony can vary from one witness to another... to some reasonable degree.

It just makes me sad when perjury charges are not filed whenever a so-called "witness" has clearly lied, blatantly contradicting physical evidence, to obscure/alter the facts and advance a specific agenda.

Shots fired at PD.......Here we go....................:(

Yep shots fired, windows broken. Scanner got too noisy with too many things. Had to shut it off.
What's happening locally if anything ?

Ferguson...tear gas and smoke and just beginning back there. People gotta get their freebies...............

They are going in full out to put the protestors out of the street. So much tear gas and smoke you can't hardly see the street. Shells just keep going up from the vehicles and they just continue advancing right down the street driving the protestors back. Looks like they may not get their freebies. What does bother me a little is it looks like a military unit moving in. A bit different than past things like this...........................

I decided early on to wait for the Grand Jury before making up my mind. I've seen and known bad cops and I've also seen good cops/guys get abused the other way as well. Being situated 2,000 miles away with every piece of evidence filtered through humans with their own agendas meant I knew squat. I'm certain the Grand Jury did the right thing, because in acquitting Officer Wilson they placed themselves and their families in danger. Nobody would pay that price to do the wrong thing.

Expect a couple of things to follow. First, the President was obviously disappointed and left his press conference in an obvious huff. He was likely on his way to demand an investigation by the DOJ.

Second, expect a civil suit by the Browns against Officer Wilson, though there likely isn't much money there it will extend their 15 minutes of fame.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top