JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RE : Post #18

Thus, the reasoning behind the movement to de-criminalize hard drugs. Only.....I suspect that someone forgot to tell the EMTs of the full Game Plan.

Aloha, Mark

Thus, the reasoning behind the movement to de-criminalize hard drugs. Only.....I suspect that someone forgot to tell the EMTs of the full Game Plan.

Aloha, Mark
I will just say it....we spend way to much of the tax payer dollars saving these junkies and dirt bags that don't want help. There is alot of jobs out there if these people wanted to better themselves. Let them die from drug overdose. I DONT CARE ANYMORE!!!

Aloha, Mark
Decrim is an insane tactic, I'd favor 100% legalization over that. Run the business though government. Decrim leaves the business end to the black market, anyone wanna guess where the majority of those non-suicide and non-justifiable gun deaths come from? When you've got a billion dollar a year business without the possibility of police or court intervention when there's a dispute you...well, ask Al Capone, that's how we ended up with the damn NFA.

Is it pretty? No, of absolutely not, but I'm at a loss for anything else that might work. If we put the nastiest gangsters there've ever been in charge, governments, they'll make short work of the current tycoons. Hell, free up all the man hours and funding currently used chasing the dealers, our solve rate on everything else might take a major step in the right direction.

Make Federally operated crack vending machines tomorrow, and I'm still not picking any up for my medicine cabinet. Again, it's ugly, but both the war on drugs, and the "hear no evil, see no evil" policy doesn't alleviate any problems, either.

Now that our borders are soon to be even more wide open than they are, I expect drug death numbers to rise significantly.

Along with all other violent crimes. What could possibly go wrong?

In the US, gun deaths for all causes are about 45,000 to 46,000. Documented fentanyl deaths are over 66,000 per year, however the actual number is probably much higher.

The anti-gun news media focuses on guns when their message should be about things that are much deadlier. And the majority of what the media calls gun violence is really violence between drug dealing gangs.
Keep in mind about 65-70% of all firearm deaths are suicides and according to studies of red flag laws who disarm people you are suicidal, many still go on to kill themselves with a different method.

Probably not a good comparison to fentanyl users who are not using fentanyl to commit suicide. But I do understand your intention since there is so much focus on guns and not much else.

The statistic I like is cigarettes kill 4 times as many nonsmokers (second hand smoke) than those murdered with firearms. but we tend to only care about mortality causes that dont have a big lobby.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top