JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
To your third point - you're probably the only living equivalent to a Saint if what you claim is true. While I'll believe you've probably never committed a major crime - just about every adult alive has done something that could land them in hot water if the powers that be gave a damn, or you come across the wrong official. But good for you if you're the saint you claim. Very few people out there so unstained.
For someone who is all knowing - please pray tell - how did I lie on my last 4473? I've never been arrested, never been convicted of any crime, never been a user of illegal drugs, never renounced my citizenship, I'm not an illegal alien, nor have I ever been subject to a restraining order, protection order, or placed into a mental health facility against my will.

Geeze, I'm really sorry...it's pretty easy to derive from the first paragraph above that you fall into the 'every adult alive' category, and insofar as we're talking about felonies after all, the implication seemed pretty clear. The form does ask if one is a fugitive doesn't it? Thus, if one has committed a felony but simply not been caught, then that would make one a fugitive wouldn't it. If I misinterpreted, a thousand pardons.

As for myself, No, never committed a crime. Thanks for the sainthood by the way. Whether that is believed or not is irrelevant, I don't much care

I find it surprising that so many firearms enthusiasts would openly admit or imply that they had committed a felony; which doesn't strike me as a particularly bright thing to do, hence the comment.

To those who have given up their right to possess a firearm because of a felony record, I am not sorry. It was a choice and they made it. The government didn't take their right away, they freely waived it. If the law that convicted them is unjust, and there are many that are, perhaps voting for legislators who will change those laws might be in their best interest..

As for Article 1 of the constitution, it speaks for itself.

Never committed a crime comment ..... LOL. That is impossible in one's lifetime. Government cannot oppress the sheeple without tens of thousands of ridiculous laws to make EVERYONE a criminal.

Remember when O.J. Simpson was the worst headache for the Feds and they were so, so desperate to get something, anything on him after his not-guilty murder verdict?

They used a 'general warrant' to search his home on BS and came up with an unregistered/pirate card for watching sports games on his TV. He was off to jail and imposed with a $25k fine. Anyone who thinks the Vegas hotel room BS where someone else had a gun and he was baited into going to a room to get back his own things was NOT a set up? - If so, I have a bridge to sell you.

The IMF guy last year accused of rape was because he was pushing for radical banking reform to protect YOU, not the trillionaire banksters.

If you step on the wrong toes, and a crime cannot be found, one will be created for you.

In other words, anyone at almost anytime is 'guilty' of breaking some law. That is without a doubt. Have you ever downloaded a song without paying for it? Is there any music or movies on your PC right now that you cannot show a proof of purchase for specifically? Do you know you can be put in prison for 5 years for such a criminal act? Copy and pasted a copyrighted article? Etc, Etc, Etc ....

FUNNY that there is actually a person that believes sincerely that they have never committed a crime. Of course, even if that were the case, many, many people are in jail due to planted evidence and the like. Anyone can have their life turned upside down via tyranny at any time, even the meek 'law-abiding' by the book drone types that design their life around what authority figures tell them.

A few years ago I would have disagreed with you...until I heard about this...you're telling me once Assange dumps out thousands of classified documents he just happens to have a warrant out for his arrest weeks later? I'm one to agree that all criminals claim that they're innocent, but I think authorities just wanted him in custody with a trumped up charge to bully him from the leaks.

I know, off topic, but on the same lines.

Geeze, I'm really sorry...it's pretty easy to derive from the first paragraph above that you fall into the 'every adult alive' category, and insofar as we're talking about felonies after all, the implication seemed pretty clear. The form does ask if one is a fugitive doesn't it? Thus, if one has committed a felony but simply not been caught, then that would make one a fugitive wouldn't it. If I misinterpreted, a thousand pardons.

As for myself, No, never committed a crime. Thanks for the sainthood by the way. Whether that is believed or not is irrelevant, I don't much care

I find it surprising that so many firearms enthusiasts would openly admit or imply that they had committed a felony; which doesn't strike me as a particularly bright thing to do, hence the comment.

To those who have given up their right to possess a firearm because of a felony record, I am not sorry. It was a choice and they made it. The government didn't take their right away, they freely waived it. If the law that convicted them is unjust, and there are many that are, perhaps voting for legislators who will change those laws might be in their best interest..

As for Article 1 of the constitution, it speaks for itself.

I never implied or stated I've committed a felony - I said every adult has done something that could land them in jail (note that jail and prison are different types of institutions). What could've landed me in jail? Driving over 100mph on the freeway. The first time I did it, I was 18 years old, coming home late at night from a girlfriend's house on I-5. The last time I did it was on a desolate stretch of highway that was long and straight with no vehicles around for miles. Driving over 100mph in Oregon is an arrestable offense, thus I could've wound up in jail for it.

If you do everything Johnny Law tells you to, you sir, are not free.

And if you don't, and get caught, you're a criminal. Most likely one who will go to jail and be without any gun rights when you get out. So it would appear it's up to the individual to judge for himself, the level of "freedom" he wishes to achieve.

I just love all the glib moronic statements, just a sign of kids not thinking they are responsible for their statements on the internet.

What if before breakfast you had several felonies committed against you? You would be on the phone calling "johnny law" in an instant demanding justice.

Just another sign of our current sociopathic generation, the "as long as I don't get caught, it's alright".

Who told you were free to do whatever you want? Mommy, Daddy?

Of course you do have the power to question the law, but, within the confines of the system.

We live by the rule of law, those who do otherwise wind up incarcerated.

Not being a fan of prison food or penis, I try to obey the law.

What if before breakfast you had several felonies committed against you? You would be on the phone calling "johnny law" in an instant demanding justice.

Let's not confuse morality with legislation. I don't hurt or harm anyone. I have many things that I hold to be more important than the law, and I don't think that makes me a bad person. I put my God, my family, my community, and my own life above any law. Remember the part about "thou shalt have no other Gods before me"? For me, that includes the United Nations, the USA, the State of Oregon, the county and municipality I live in. I follow the law when it aligns with my personal beliefs, but will INTENTIONALLY break unjust laws. I'm a god fearing, community minded family man, and yep, I guess, a criminal.

So many laws are completely ridiculous- you break the law if you let your dog walk off-leash, drive too fast, buy non-usda beef from your neighbor, pee in your own yard, sit on a trash can, or spit on Sunday, or make love to your wife in a non-state sanctioned way. It's completely out of control.

Why does the USA have the world's highest incarceration rate? Are we that evil? Nope, just a pile of stupid laws.

So many laws are completely ridiculous- you break the law if you let your dog walk off-leash, drive too fast, buy non-usda beef from your neighbor, pee in your own yard, sit on a trash can, or spit on Sunday, or make love to your wife in a non-state sanctioned way. Why does the USA have the world's highest incarceration rate? Are we that evil? Nope, just a pile of stupid laws.

You are injecting your personal opinion into what you think is "stupid and ridiculous". I don't think some of what you mentioned is causing any issues, and would agree that some of them would in fact fall into the "Stupid" category. Is anyone currently paying a fine, or serving time for improperly banging their wife? I rather doubt it.

What about the guy down the street from me who was cooking up Meth in the garage of his $250,000.00 suburban home? He was minding his own business, and not bothering anyone. When he was done he washed everything in the same dishwasher he washed the dishes his 4 and 6 year old son ate off of. The cops had to force ventilate the home for 2 hours before they could safely enter. Still and all, what right do they have to curtail his freedom? You are being too general and obvious in your examples.

If a guy "drives too fast", loses control and hits someone head on, and wipes out an entire family, how is that any different, than if the Meth house would have blown up and killed those 2 kids inside? Laws aren't always so simply and meaningless.

We're getting a little off topic, but I guess such things happen.
I personally believe that it's only a crime if there is a victim. If you harm or threaten someone's life, property, or freedom, that's a crime. In the cases you mentioned- poisoning your kids, yep, bad crime. Poisoning people is already against the law, so no need for additional laws. Killing people is illegal pretty much anywhere (unless you're the president), no matter if you do it with your car, gun, chainsaw, or bare hands. Because you could kill someone with your car, does that mean they have the right to regulate how you drive it? I don't think so, because if you kill someone, or crash into their property, you're responsible, why have additional laws?
It's impossible and impractical to think you can legislate the endless probabilities of life. I could trip on my shoestings and land on a baby, let's make a law that everyone has to tie their shoes with the rabbit ears method, followed up by a double knot. Those who do not comply with said law, forfeit all rights as a living creature.

99% of laws are just there to keep the common non-voting stock of the corporation, the peasants (us), in line. Sheep love to be herded and millions of laws just facilitate that ...

You are injecting your personal opinion into what you think is "stupid and ridiculous". I don't think some of what you mentioned is causing any issues, and would agree that some of them would in fact fall into the "Stupid" category. Is anyone currently paying a fine, or serving time for improperly banging their wife? I rather doubt it.

What about the guy down the street from me who was cooking up Meth in the garage of his $250,000.00 suburban home? He was minding his own business, and not bothering anyone. When he was done he washed everything in the same dishwasher he washed the dishes his 4 and 6 year old son ate off of. The cops had to force ventilate the home for 2 hours before they could safely enter. Still and all, what right do they have to curtail his freedom? You are being too general and obvious in your examples.

If a guy "drives too fast", loses control and hits someone head on, and wipes out an entire family, how is that any different, than if the Meth house would have blown up and killed those 2 kids inside? Laws aren't always so simply and meaningless.

Obligatory links to demolish your police state propaganda:

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

shrine_of_the_statists1.jpg

I think he meant with all the horrific crap coming down the road a long life going forward isn't such a desirable thing anymore. May be wrong though, who knows.

In this 'free' country of ours it seems that comics and cartoonists are the only ones able to speak out in a public fashion. Like the court jesters of old.

Ben Garrison is a strict pro-2nd Amendment guy and is one sharp cookie - <broken link removed>

This is Ben at his best as he sums up how non deluded people should feel about another nauseating political year:

I just love all the glib moronic statements, just a sign of kids not thinking they are responsible for their statements on the internet.

Just another sign of our current sociopathic generation, the "as long as I don't get caught, it's alright".

Who told you were free to do whatever you want? Mommy, Daddy?

Of course you do have the power to question the law, but, within the confines of the system.

We live by the rule of law, those who do otherwise wind up incarcerated.

Not being a fan of prison food or penis, I try to obey the law.

Lots of felonies have no victim. Think about the 1934 GCA and you owning a unregistered machine gun. This is why I said we need to eliminate 90% or even more of our laws

In old Ireland the bards had the real power.. if the king or lord was acting bad the bard could ridicule him into a real corner if he handled it right and it could even topple a king. Of course just like today you could go to the dungeons or be killed if you weren't careful. There are many political prisoners in US jails. Google Ed Steele

I am 51 BTW and still a radical freedom-minded guy

You folks must really hate it here, how come the door hasn't hit you in the butt on your way out of the country? Why not go somewhere the man is not up in your grill all the time with stupid laws? Try somewhere there are literally no laws, like Somalia. Most of you wouldn't last 10 minutes on your own, you would probably crap yourselves to death. If there were no laws here your neighbors would kill you here, just for being stupid. Want to know why there are stupid laws? Because there are stupid people like you. Who need to be told their idiot dog needs to be on a leash or it will run into the street and cause an accident, or it's not nice to wag your weenie and piss in public, driving 80mph in a school zone isn't nice. Most of these laws are written with you, the lowest common denominator, in mind.

Being is a free thinker means you don't consider the consequences of your actions, just smoke a lot of pot, and all this nonsense just comes to you?

You folks must really hate it here, how come the door hasn't hit you in the butt on your way out of the country? Why not go somewhere the man is not up in your grill all the time with stupid laws? Try somewhere there are literally no laws, like Somalia. Most of you wouldn't last 10 minutes on your own, you would probably crap yourselves to death. If there were no laws here your neighbors would kill you here, just for being stupid. Want to know why there are stupid laws? Because there are stupid people like you. Who need to be told their idiot dog needs to be on a leash or it will run into the street and cause an accident, or it's not nice to wag your weenie and piss in public, driving 80mph in a school zone isn't nice. Most of these laws are written with you, the lowest common denominator, in mind.

Because I represent the Founders concepts while this country has turned totally away from them and gone to #e!! in a handbasket. I'm a revolutionary hoping for some adjustment and I am not going anywhere. Your examples are goofy BTW

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads