JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, why doesn't she take this to a media outlet? They love stuff like this.
Which media outlet loves to see how gun laws do nothing to criminals? You will be hard pressed to find any main steam media that is going to touch this story, unless they can spin it some how. They are all in on new gun laws. Show them the laws do nothing to slow criminals, they will not want to see it.

Which media outlet loves to see how gun laws do nothing to criminals? You will be hard pressed to find any main steam media that is going to touch this story, unless they can spin it some how. They are all in on new gun laws. Show them the laws do nothing to slow criminals, they will not want to see it.

As I have found in my life, all they could do is say no. They (media) may be anti-gun, but they're also heavily anti-domestic abuse. Play up that angle.

I knew a guy who was shot to death, murdered, as he stepped out of his rig at home, by a felon with a pistol, a pistol that had been returned to him by the Vancouver Police who had to have known that he was a felon. It wasn't VPDs first encounter with the guy. The felon had been stalking the guy's girlfriend. His girlfriend watched it happen from the front window of their home. This was in 1984 as I recall. The guy went to prison, but Vic was dead. FUBAR

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top