JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's a group of former US military that work for a non-profit out in those regions with the sole purpose of hunting poachers.

I need to find their org name and throw some money their way.

Edit: I would also absolutely pay to play - if there was a hosted safari to hunt poachers. That'd be worth every penny.

Can ya blame 'em...

FACT-O-RAMA! More than 90% of the tusked elephant population of Gorongosa National Park were killed during the Mozambique civil war, 1977-1992. Both sides slaughtered elephants and sold their ivory to pay for the war.

Grey Lives Matter?

Africa. Yeah and because nothing was said.....
Should I/could I assume anything about the poacher?

thats-racist.gif

Aloha, Mark

There's a group of former US military that work for a non-profit out in those regions with the sole purpose of hunting poachers.

I need to find their org name and throw some money their way.

Edit: I would also absolutely pay to play - if there was a hosted safari to hunt poachers. That'd be worth every penny.

Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-10.19.18-AM-1174x720.png

Way back in 2017 I shared about
"Meet Kinessa Johnson, from Yelm, Washington, A lady who hunts poachers. US Army combat veteran who fought in Afghanistan. She was a weapons instructor, diesel mechanic and is now an anti-poaching adviser with VETPAW." https://vetpaw.org/

But the post says it isnt' available any longer :-( (Prossible broken link??)
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
The requested page could not be found.

Found a newspaper story about her

Kinessa-Johnson-2-v2.jpg

635638525590542999-kinessa2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany