Gun Deals
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Defensive Arts
Oregon Rifleworks
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms Forum

Answered Feedback is not working for me, help.

mortar maggot

Reactions
  • Woke Up Like This
  • Howdy Y'all
I am trying to leave a nice positive feedback, but keep getting an "oops!" message. Then there is also something about you must leave a short message.

I have left short messages in the short message line only. The large comment box only, and in both places at the same time. That message keeps coming up.

The seller and positive circles are marked.

Any thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikej

Reactions
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2015
  • Woke Up Like This
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2017
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2019
I am trying to leave a nice positive feedback, but keep getting an "oops!" message. Then there is also something about you must leave a short message.

I have left short messages in the short message line only. The large comment box only, and in both places at the same time. That message keeps coming up.

The seller and positive circles are marked.

Any thoughts
Lets try this... @Moderators Someone will be with you shortly! :s0114:

Mikej

Reactions
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2015
  • Woke Up Like This
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2017
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2019
Mikej, thank you for moving it to the right place

Ha! I didn't move it, I just used my magical powers to summon the Wizards of NWFA.

Anyway, an FYI. You can put the @ symbol in front of individual members, or the "moderator" board of wizards like I did on your post. Example, if I wanted to call your attention to something on the board @mortar maggot Then you get a notification that someone mentioned you.

Dyjital

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Law Around Here
  • Woke Up Like This
@mortar maggot

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 10.09.32 AM.png

Just to make sure, you added something in the short review and the comment?
And you make sure to mark the boxes at the top, indicating if you were the buyer, seller etc and if you found this a positive and/or negative transaction.

If those were done, I'd ask if you have any script blockers on your web browser, if you have any adblockers running. Some of these can block specific (unintentionally) aspects of NWFA.

OP
mortar maggot

mortar maggot

Reactions
  • Woke Up Like This
  • Howdy Y'all
I was on Brave web browser, shut every thing ad blockers, script, thing what ever I could. Still it did not work.

So I logged on through Chrome, and it worked.

Dyjital

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Law Around Here
  • Woke Up Like This
I was on Brave web browser, shut every thing ad blockers, script, thing what ever I could. Still it did not work.

So I logged on through Chrome, and it worked.
That makes sense. Chrome, Safari and IE/Edge are the designers target for compatibility.
Thank you for the update.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Idaho Arms and Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    Picked up a Ruger revolver last year from there. Works good. Staff listened to what I was looking for and showed alternatives, but didn't try to...
    • Zathras
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    I enjoy this local indoor range, they have lots of fun guns to rent and try out. They also have a gun store if you want to purchase something.
    • wa2020
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS