JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I am trying to leave a nice positive feedback, but keep getting an "oops!" message. Then there is also something about you must leave a short message.

I have left short messages in the short message line only. The large comment box only, and in both places at the same time. That message keeps coming up.

The seller and positive circles are marked.

Any thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to leave a nice positive feedback, but keep getting an "oops!" message. Then there is also something about you must leave a short message.

I have left short messages in the short message line only. The large comment box only, and in both places at the same time. That message keeps coming up.

The seller and positive circles are marked.

Any thoughts

Lets try this... @Moderators Someone will be with you shortly! :s0114:

Upvote 0
Mikej, thank you for moving it to the right place

Ha! I didn't move it, I just used my magical powers to summon the Wizards of NWFA.

Anyway, an FYI. You can put the @ symbol in front of individual members, or the "moderator" board of wizards like I did on your post. Example, if I wanted to call your attention to something on the board @mortar maggot Then you get a notification that someone mentioned you.

Upvote 0
@mortar maggot

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 10.09.32 AM.png

Just to make sure, you added something in the short review and the comment?
And you make sure to mark the boxes at the top, indicating if you were the buyer, seller etc and if you found this a positive and/or negative transaction.

If those were done, I'd ask if you have any script blockers on your web browser, if you have any adblockers running. Some of these can block specific (unintentionally) aspects of NWFA.

Upvote 0
I was on Brave web browser, shut every thing ad blockers, script, thing what ever I could. Still it did not work.

So I logged on through Chrome, and it worked.
That makes sense. Chrome, Safari and IE/Edge are the designers target for compatibility.
Thank you for the update.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews