JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are many good knives, but something I have learned to appreciate is the service and support.

I have many different knives, but love my Benchmade the best. Their customer service and lifesharp warranty is awesome. Every time I have sent in a knife it is sharpened, cleaned, tuned, and returned quickly, often with spare parts, and all fees waived. Now they don't always waive the fee, or send the extra clip and screws, but often do, and that means a lot to me. Once I had a knife engraved and the engraver called me up because I had misspelled a word and wanted to confirm. Maybe I misspelled it on purpose, maybe it was a mistake, but he could have just done it and it would have been my fault, but he checked with me first. While I don't expect these things, other companies I've dealt with seem much more difficult.

Also, being Oregon resident with an Oregon company makes auto-knife issues easier.

I have found Benchmade service to be second to none. I am happy with several of my knives(cold steel, and sog mostly) but benchmade service makes me always look there first.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top