JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On sale at Bi-Mart for $49.97 20181027_151122.jpg

Just got home from Bi Mart. They are selling FEDERAL copper plated HP .22 cal ammo in 1600 round cases for $49.97 per case. That comes out to 3.1 cents per round. Not sure how long the sale is good for.

I have no connection to Bi Mart. Just passing along this info in case anyone is interested.

Just got home from Bi Mart. They are selling FEDERAL copper plated HP .22 cal ammo in 1600 round cases for $49.97 per case. That comes out to 3.1 cents per round. Not sure how long the sale is good for.

I have no connection to Bi Mart. Just passing along this info in case anyone is interested.

Just an FYI, as you are not the actual seller, that's what this thread is for...
Great Deals
and I think it's already there.

I bought some of that (2 cases) yesterday. IIRC, the sale is good til Nov. 7.* The clerk did not have a sign up and was not aware of the ad in the store's flyer. There were plenty of cases still available at the Powell store.

IMG-0532.jpg
IMG-0535.jpg
IMG-0534.jpg

The individual boxes and case label, do not have information as to muzzle velocity (FPS). In fact, the boxes are just simple/plain and marked as not for individual resale.

I was hoping to use the ammo in my Walther P22. So far, the only ammo that will function in my Walther P22 is the Rem Golden Bullets, Rem Thunderbolts and the Fed Champion 36 grain in the 525 brick.

I figure that 22LR ammo that will give me at least 1250 fps muzzle velocity, might be the common factor for keeping the Walther P22 running.

Aloha, Mark

*Sorry.....sale was over Oct. 30 or 31st according to Bi-Mart. Yes, I tried to get more and found out about the bad news.

Last Edited:
So....I tried it today (11-2-2108) in the Walther P22.

It's GTG. Next stop.......finding more.

SALE IS OVER AT BI-MART

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I ran a test of the ammo (11-4-18) through my Ruger 10-22 with a 16" SS Green Mtn fluted barrel 3 shots per target at 25 yds. scope was set at 12x,

Ruger-1022-test-11-4-18.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top