JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
37mm under barrel flare launcher - $389

Beehive 15 round .22 fires all at the same time - $99

Also fireworks, smoke, etc rounds here (and other places):

http://americanspecialtyammo.com/products/37mm-loading/

Edit: based on a post below, check into legality of beehives perhaps they aren't legal I dunno. All atf/nfa rules apply so research atf rules if interested in the beehive.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Don't forget the end cap.

The havoc has a step down design and requires the thicker end cap with that particular beehive.

Don't forget the end cap.

The havoc has a step down design and requires the thicker end cap with that particular beehive.
Too bad they don't make 26.5mm .22 beehives. But you woudl have to buy a bunch of them to use in this polish flare revolver. These were on gun deals a couple years ago.

Too bad they don't make 26.5mm .22 beehives. But you woudl have to buy a bunch of them to use in this polish flare revolver. These were on gun deals a couple years ago.
That would be a kick, but that many beehives would sure make for some spendy gits & shiggles, hu.! I dunno if I would want to fire too many back in any rapid succession though. I'm sure a smaller beehive would have fewer rounds, but those 15 rounders can sure put a bit of a jiggle in a guys manmarries.:D

I was looking at a rifled beehive not too terribly long ago and them things will put a dent in your wallet! 🤣

Thats a good deal on the flare launcher! I payed nearly 500 for mine.
Also just a heads up running the beehive rounds "converts" your flare launcher to a destructive device in the eyes of the gayTF

If anyone needs some sweet .37mm projectiles feel free to PM me! I design and 3D print my own projectiles that work quite well; and I would be more than willing to help with reloading information on the topic

This is really cool. What's the legalities for purchasing and mounting one on my rifle? Is this an "any other weapon"?
Nope they are actually considered "flare launchers" and are not considered firearms. Ship em right to your door!
You can however cross over into "destructive device" territory if you use certain types of ammunition with them.
Per atf's website

"37/38 mm gas/flare guns possessed with cartridges containing wood pellets, rubber pellets or balls, or bean bags are classified as destructive devices"
Also no beehives or 12 gauge adapters unfortunately.

Nope they are actually considered "flare launchers" and are not considered firearms. Ship em right to your door!
You can however cross over into "destructive device" territory if you use certain types of ammunition with them.
Per atf's website

"37/38 mm gas/flare guns possessed with cartridges containing wood pellets, rubber pellets or balls, or bean bags are classified as destructive devices"
Also no beehives or 12 gauge adapters unfortunately.
Good to know thx!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews