JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the movie "Killer Elite" : Bo Hopkins To James Cann in explaining the Ingram M10 "Hold her in tight cuz she likes to buck"

so many in "Outlaw Josie Wales" that rock, but a fav has always been the scene with the yank soldiers when Eastwood says "You gonna pull those pistols or whistle dixie?"

Or the scene in "sudden impact" when Squint says "This is the Lee Jurras Auto Mag and properly used it can remove the fingerprints"

Another favorite from 3:10 to Yuma:

- Did you see the hand of God?

- What's that?

- His pistol

- Why the **** didn't you do something?

They had a lot of weapons, Mr..

And they were shooting bullets.

army of darkness

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

Mine doesn't relate directly to a gun, but it is from Samual L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction.
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJCa6Bp6vOo
army of darkness

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

lol I forgot about this one. I love that quote. I was just saying that the other day to myself for no good reason :s0112:

Pulp Fiction was (is) a great flick

One doesn't even have to watch it, the play on words is so good just listening to it is funny

"Do you mind if I have a sip of your tasty beverage?"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top