JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whoa... that looks like a crazy movie!

What was that round he fired off at the end that finally killed the "thing"?

Never seen Tremors!??? Its a cult classic. The gun is a William Moore & Co. 8 gauge shotgun.
http://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title=Tremors#William_Moore_.26_Co._8_gauge_shotgun

500px-TremorEgun.jpg

Samual L. Jackson in 'Foxy Brown', (Quinton Terinto movie) in which graphically describes the AK-47.

SF-

Oh I know this one by heart:

"AK-47......when you absolutely, positively have to kill every mother ***ker in the room....accept no substitute."

I tend to cling on to lines from Tarantino films.

From "Tombstone" my fav is:

Johnny Ringo: "You're so drunk I bet you're seeing double."

Love that part from Tremors 2 where Burt just got one of the monsters with a Barrett 50 and it went through the monster, a cinderblock wall, a couple of steel drums, a pile of something, and through the engine of the car they were planning on escaping in.

"What the **** Burt?"
"Well I wanted maximum penetration."
"You got it."

Something like that. Cracks me up.

Tremors 1 was Burt, but not a line. Just when they heard them scream over the radio, they figured..."aw they are dead too." Then they heard a barrage of non stop gunfire coming from his house like a mile away. They weren't dead, just too busy shooting to talk on the radio. ;)
"
Doc Holiday: "I got two guns.....one for each of ya."

Dick Gird: You arrogant son of a b*tch. You think you can stop all of us?

Wyatt Earp: You boys can get me. That won't be any problem with all the guns you got here. But I'm taking 10 or 12 of you with me. Starting with you, Dick Gird. And you, McGee. Maybe you, too, Harvey. So if any of you want Tommy... and you want me... come up front with these brave men... We'll all go together.

From Wyatt Earp

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top