JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope the suspect gets what he deserves. A slow painful death after some good old fashioned man-lovin. :mad:

I hope the suspect gets what he deserves. A slow painful death after some good old fashioned man-lovin. :mad:

It's California. He'll be locked up for awhile while being told that while his murderous phycosis is a perfectly acceptable lifestyle, he shouldn't really act on it. Then he'll be unleashed back on society in about 9 years.

You sure about that?

Given the commie prosecutors (hand picked soros folk) burrowed into so many places now, he'll probably be out of jail instantly upon arrival, (cuz, he need to be set free (no need for bail) no matter the crime, as the possibility ob de covid in addition to corrupt prosecutors will provide him with whistling a happy, I'm free, I'm free tune!

You stinkin law abiders are now gonna pay for your love of law and order....

Well...Damn.
Troublesome story here for sure.
Stay alert when out and about.
But don't let stories like these keep you from doing the things that you enjoy.

Condolences to the Gershman family.
Andy

Too many damn wierdo's out there now.

We always pack AKM's in the truck when were out and about. ( ready to go and at hand )
My daughter used to think it was strange until she got a few years older.

Our lives are more important than the no loaded weapon in vehicle law's.
I'll pay the ticket...

It's like the Wild West out there in some places.

Guess we have a choice?
Death in the city, or death in the woods. o_O

If you don't have cell service it is 100% up to you. Basically the law does not exist in my mind if you are innawoods.

Like, I am fine leaving my wife at home alone, but I sure won't be out of earshot from camp when camping.

TH,

Methinks you tell it like it happens to be - We now have 'free the felons' and they are being freed in droves, to prey upon the law abiding, but there's a 'moo-ment' believing those poor, dear, convicted are 'victims' - my aching patooty they are....

Those who sacrifice their dignity to the mob, kowtow, degrade themselves, will reap what they sow!

I live in the woods 24/7/365

My primary visitors are wild animals - this was my visitor this morning - 30 yards off my deck:
20200707_110653.jpg

I rarely carry a firearm here - I just don't feel the need. Relatively few humans up here on the mountain. Some bears and cougars and coyotes, but few humans, and as far as I know, most are probably saner and more peaceful than those you would find in downtown PDX or Seattle.

Are there crazies in the woods? Sure, sometimes, somewhere - but I like my chances out here much better than downtown anywhere.

I've been in the woods he was killed in, lots of times. There are pot farms scattered throughout the national forests up there, and armed guards ready to bury anyone who discovers them. It wouldn't surprise me if the Dr. was getting close to one.

I always carried my G20 and a few spare mags when hiking/hunting in that area. I was more worried about negative encounters with 2-legged animals than 4.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews