JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
‘Curbside justice’ as KCSO investigates fatal car prowl shooting

Public sentiment this morning appears to be on the side of an unidentified armed citizen who apparently traded shots with a car prowler in Maple Valley, killing the man, according to reports from several local news agencies.

<broken link removed>

He was taken into custody, as is standard procedure, and interrogated. So was Zimmerman.

And now we'll see if the media goes after the citizen like they did Zimmerman.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

And now we'll see if the media goes after the citizen like they did Zimmerman.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Was the perp black or white or ?
If he wasn't black they won't do a damn thing, regardless. It's the agenda.
MSM only goes after people that fit their scheme.

I guess I missed it. What exactly did the dead guy and his girlfriend do specifically to the defendant that made him feel the need to use deadly force?

Death, Justice, Property Rights...YAWN.

OMFG!!! The bad guy had a .45 and was taken down with a 9mm???!!?!?!!?!?!

STOP THE PRESSES!! BIG STORY INCOMING!!

(Tongue firmly in cheek, and sad to see honest, earnest folks had go through this to protect them and theirs.)

I guess I missed it. What exactly did the dead guy and his girlfriend do specifically to the defendant that made him feel the need to use deadly force?

"arrived at the scene in another vehicle that was stolen from Kent." So bad guys from the start "The pair was allegedly trying to steal or prowl a pickup truck. As the man then began breaking into a pickup truck, the truck's owner came out to walk his dog and confronted the thief, according to investigators. Guns were drawn, and several shots were fired." I am guessing the bad guy pulled out his gun.

"arrived at the scene in another vehicle that was stolen from Kent." So bad guys from the start "The pair was allegedly trying to steal or prowl a pickup truck. As the man then began breaking into a pickup truck, the truck's owner came out to walk his dog and confronted the thief, according to investigators. Guns were drawn, and several shots were fired." I am guessing the bad guy pulled out his gun.

We're all guessing that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads