JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A year later, I finally took the plunge and e filed a Rex Silentium MGX in .308 with just 3 baffles. A hair longer than 4" without a mount, making it almost 3/4" shorter than YHM said their resonator K is but also a good bit fatter. WITH stamp, barely over $600 all in. If I didn't wait so long, I could have already had it in my possession. Darn procrastination, but the M114 thing really got in my way. Doubting it'll be very quiet, however James Reeves did a test on a single baffle custom Lahar30 from aero with results that weren't as loud as I thought they'd be. See you in another year!
600 bucks with the tax stamp thats a pretty good deal. I once was going to get a Nomad TI but I never followed thru. Admittedly, I am a YHM fan and they make a Fat Cat but price is more. Sounds like you got what ya wanted.

600 bucks with the tax stamp thats a pretty good deal. I once was going to get a Nomad TI but I never followed thru. Admittedly, I am a YHM fan and they make a Fat Cat but price is more. Sounds like you got what ya wanted.
The cringe worthy bullets cast/machined into the base of YHM products is a real turn off for me. I get they go on guns but I find it just as appealing as grim reaper stuff. Tacky.

I'd be more inclined to try their product if they made a version without em

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads