JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A year later, I finally took the plunge and e filed a Rex Silentium MGX in .308 with just 3 baffles. A hair longer than 4" without a mount, making it almost 3/4" shorter than YHM said their resonator K is but also a good bit fatter. WITH stamp, barely over $600 all in. If I didn't wait so long, I could have already had it in my possession. Darn procrastination, but the M114 thing really got in my way. Doubting it'll be very quiet, however James Reeves did a test on a single baffle custom Lahar30 from aero with results that weren't as loud as I thought they'd be. See you in another year!
600 bucks with the tax stamp thats a pretty good deal. I once was going to get a Nomad TI but I never followed thru. Admittedly, I am a YHM fan and they make a Fat Cat but price is more. Sounds like you got what ya wanted.

600 bucks with the tax stamp thats a pretty good deal. I once was going to get a Nomad TI but I never followed thru. Admittedly, I am a YHM fan and they make a Fat Cat but price is more. Sounds like you got what ya wanted.
The cringe worthy bullets cast/machined into the base of YHM products is a real turn off for me. I get they go on guns but I find it just as appealing as grim reaper stuff. Tacky.

I'd be more inclined to try their product if they made a version without em

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads