JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good on you for contacting MagPul. :s0155:

haha i did email them and bubblegum about it.:D
"THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED EMAIL REPLY

Thank you for contacting us. We always strive to respond within a couple business days but are usually inundated with emails during this post SHOT Show period and it unfortunately can potentially take us up to a few weeks or more to respond. However, we will get back in touch with you as soon as we possibly can and critical issues such as warranties, Dealer/Distributor/OEM inquiries, etc. are addressed ASAP.

If you have a critical issue that needs immediate attention please feel free to contact us via phone 9:00-5:00 MST M-F at 1-877-4MAGPUL.

Thank you for your patience,
Justin Beard
Customer Service Manager "

I think you may have misunderstood me. I meant good on you for letting Magpul know some jerk was infringing on their patent. It's one thing for someone to make a cheap knock off that has a similar design, but it's quite another thing to try to deliberately decieve people into thinking they are buying something they aren't. I won't do business with companies like that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top