JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good on you for contacting MagPul. :s0155:

haha i did email them and bubblegum about it.:D
"THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED EMAIL REPLY

Thank you for contacting us. We always strive to respond within a couple business days but are usually inundated with emails during this post SHOT Show period and it unfortunately can potentially take us up to a few weeks or more to respond. However, we will get back in touch with you as soon as we possibly can and critical issues such as warranties, Dealer/Distributor/OEM inquiries, etc. are addressed ASAP.

If you have a critical issue that needs immediate attention please feel free to contact us via phone 9:00-5:00 MST M-F at 1-877-4MAGPUL.

Thank you for your patience,
Justin Beard
Customer Service Manager "

I think you may have misunderstood me. I meant good on you for letting Magpul know some jerk was infringing on their patent. It's one thing for someone to make a cheap knock off that has a similar design, but it's quite another thing to try to deliberately decieve people into thinking they are buying something they aren't. I won't do business with companies like that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top