Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Fake or Real Magpul M2 dynamics sling.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by vietboy1st, Apr 16, 2010.

1. vietboy1st

vietboy1st Boston, Massachusetts Member

I can't believe it. How do you feel when you paid $40 for a $15 fake magpul m2 sling ?

MS2Sling.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

Bq2Kw-B2kKGrHqIH-DgEvDjtgeBLKp8Oq_1.jpg

Pictures above are fake magpul M2 sling

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Where or who did you buy them from so we know not to deal with them?

3. vietboy1st

Naw i didn't buy it yet but i was about to but i did research and found out the fake and real 100% alike. I emailed magpul and i want to see what they are going to do about this.:thumbup:
    If you think you get a good deal on a Magpul M2 sling. It 70% a fake clone magpul M2.

4. Cougfan2

Good on you for contacting MagPul. :thumbup:

5. vietboy1st

haha i did email them and bubblegum about it.:D
    "THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED EMAIL REPLY

Thank you for contacting us. We always strive to respond within a couple business days but are usually inundated with emails during this post SHOT Show period and it unfortunately can potentially take us up to a few weeks or more to respond. However, we will get back in touch with you as soon as we possibly can and critical issues such as warranties, Dealer/Distributor/OEM inquiries, etc. are addressed ASAP.

If you have a critical issue that needs immediate attention please feel free to contact us via phone 9:00-5:00 MST M-F at 1-877-4MAGPUL.

Thank you for your patience,
    Justin Beard
    Customer Service Manager "

6. Cougfan2

I think you may have misunderstood me. I meant good on you for letting Magpul know some jerk was infringing on their patent. It's one thing for someone to make a cheap knock off that has a similar design, but it's quite another thing to try to deliberately decieve people into thinking they are buying something they aren't. I won't do business with companies like that.