Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Fake or Real Magpul M2 dynamics sling.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by vietboy1st, Apr 16, 2010.

1. vietboy1st

vietboy1st Boston, Massachusetts Member

I can't believe it. How do you feel when you paid $40 for a $15 fake magpul m2 sling ?

MS2Sling.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

Bq2Kw-B2kKGrHqIH-DgEvDjtgeBLKp8Oq_1.jpg

Pictures above are fake magpul M2 sling

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Where or who did you buy them from so we know not to deal with them?

3. vietboy1st

Naw i didn't buy it yet but i was about to but i did research and found out the fake and real 100% alike. I emailed magpul and i want to see what they are going to do about this.:thumbup:
    If you think you get a good deal on a Magpul M2 sling. It 70% a fake clone magpul M2.

4. Cougfan2

Good on you for contacting MagPul. :thumbup:

5. vietboy1st

haha i did email them and bubblegum about it.:D
    "THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED EMAIL REPLY

Thank you for contacting us. We always strive to respond within a couple business days but are usually inundated with emails during this post SHOT Show period and it unfortunately can potentially take us up to a few weeks or more to respond. However, we will get back in touch with you as soon as we possibly can and critical issues such as warranties, Dealer/Distributor/OEM inquiries, etc. are addressed ASAP.

If you have a critical issue that needs immediate attention please feel free to contact us via phone 9:00-5:00 MST M-F at 1-877-4MAGPUL.

Thank you for your patience,
    Justin Beard
    Customer Service Manager "

6. Cougfan2

I think you may have misunderstood me. I meant good on you for letting Magpul know some jerk was infringing on their patent. It's one thing for someone to make a cheap knock off that has a similar design, but it's quite another thing to try to deliberately decieve people into thinking they are buying something they aren't. I won't do business with companies like that.