JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That doesn't answer the questions. If I'm in my yard, working, not in the house mind you, and hurt myself, does that make me ignorant? Damn load of ignorant people at Home Depot and Lowe's every day. Hope they don't hurt themselves. Ignorant bastiges.
You forgot to add, filthy 'diseased Covid19 spraying' to the ignorant bastige descriptor. Because everyone is sluffing CV19 onto everyone else.

Personal opinion you go out to the woods and screw up after being requested to stay home during this sickness dont expect someone to put themselves or their family at risk due your ignorance
True!
And when the hippie, millennial types go out and climb a glacier and put our first responders at risk they should leave the worthless pukes there. Especially when they have no money to cover the chopper ride...

That doesn't answer the questions. If I'm in my yard, working, not in the house mind you, and hurt myself, does that make me ignorant? Damn load of ignorant people at Home Depot and Lowe's every day. Hope they don't hurt themselves. Ignorant bastiges.
I said out to the woods i consider working around my home as staying home.

True!
And when the hippie, millennial types go out and climb a glacier and put our first responders at risk they should leave the worthless pukes there. Especially when they have no money to cover the chopper ride..Healthcare.
By your same logic, those that decide the virus is NBD and decide not to social distance shouldn't get any healthcare if they get sick. After all, healthcare isn't a right.

There should be a common sense violation screening at the ER. No pass, no doctor!

Modern medicine has been saving too many people that were naturally selected.

That's "interesting" to think on, however we treat everyone with exactly the same excellence.

AS IT SHOULD BE.

Once you start going "that" road, it would open up "all kinds of things" which you would more than likely not have intended.

Obese? No care for you.

Type 2 diabetes? No care for you.

Slipped down a ladder? No care for you.

Weren't watching your kids, and something happened to them? No care for them...

That's "interesting" to think on, however we treat everyone with exactly the same excellence.

AS IT SHOULD BE.

Once you start going "that" road, it would open up "all kinds of things" which you would more than likely not have intended.

Obese? No care for you.

Exactly.

People on here say they want small, restricted government.

Well then, just WHO eactly would be making these decisions to restrict who gets care and who doesn't?? It would be a huge, powerful, centralized government that stands unopposed.
Which means no bill of rights, and certainly no privately held firearms.

Well then, just WHO eactly would be making these decisions to restrict who gets care and who doesn't??

CARE? People just want to use the GD boat ramp, or forest, to go out and distance themselves and family for a few hours.

AS IT SHOULD BE.

Obese? No care for you.

Twas a joke

Channel 4 – KOMO/ABC Television – Seattle Washington

Three hikers were rescued by Skamania County officials and SAR teams at Lower Falls on Thursday night.

Skamania County Sheriff's Office said the area was properly marked as closed, complying with both Washington and Oregon's closures and stay-at-home orders.

Officials say five hikers swam across the Lewis River, below the Lower Falls Recreation site and when it got dark, three of them were unable to navigate their way back.

In total, 16 first responders had to assist in rescuing the three hikers.

Malek Ahmed, 19, Adbulgziz Alghazal, 20, Abduljalil Ahmed, 19, Ahmed Debashi, 19, and a 17-year-old juvenile were all cited and released for violating the restricted access order.

"This is a perfect example of exposing first responders to COVID-19 unnecessarily due to the complete disregard of well publicized orders from our State, County, and Local partners," SCSO said in a statement

W. O. (Bill) Gillespie

SARVAC President

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews