JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NO TRADE RATING!
NO TRADE RATING! But-Hey, just look at all the likes you have! What I don't understand is how a member like yourself, active on the board, well liked, firearm enthusiast and all around nice guy, can not have bought and sold a few things?
:s0092:

OK, quick explain; NOBODY HERE HAS ANY $$!!!!
This is S. Oregon.
Money is a LOT tighter here than up North.

I can't tell you how many buys/sells I have done here in the past few years, but I tend to buy guns new, shoot them a little, and if I don't like them, I sell them at a loss...:confused::confused:o_Oo_O:):D.

Sold a few thru Armslist, trying to buy one in Ptld now, but shipping/FFL is a killer......

Buy my Taurus, or my Ruger 1911 CMD. Be the first to give me a trade rating.

I DARE ya'.................:):D:):D

NO TRADE RATING! But-Hey, just look at all the likes you have! What I don't understand is how a member like yourself, active on the board, well liked, firearm enthusiast and all around nice guy, can not have bought and sold a few things?
:s0092:

It's because he lives in Southern Oregon! I had the worst time finding good trades and deals when I lived down there.

NoFlinch.

Well, it's happened! A member in Grants Pass had a gun for sale with good pics, it spoke to me!.....I hollered at Wifey "HONEY", she was in the living room, "How would you like a road trip to Grants Pass tomorrow?" Her dad used to live in Merlin and passed in July 2010, she hadn't been down there since then.

I didn't count the cost of gas, motel room and dinner in the price. We USED to do the "Road trip somewhere stay a night or two and drive home" thing from time to time when a tank of gas wasn't as much as a cheap motel room. It was great, Southern Oregon is really quite beautiful in the spring, and the board member was a pleasure to deal with.

How do you take a ferry from Tacoma-ish to Bremerton?
I was living in Seattle at the time. Keep your day job, I don't think detective work is in the cards . ;)
As I said in the post ONE TIME, I... etc. Not "Yesterday"...

If I was a detective I could tell you how many potty breaks you took today... Oh, wait
You didn't. that is why your full of crap.:eek:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top