JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NO TRADE RATING!
NO TRADE RATING! But-Hey, just look at all the likes you have! What I don't understand is how a member like yourself, active on the board, well liked, firearm enthusiast and all around nice guy, can not have bought and sold a few things?
:s0092:

OK, quick explain; NOBODY HERE HAS ANY $$!!!!
This is S. Oregon.
Money is a LOT tighter here than up North.

I can't tell you how many buys/sells I have done here in the past few years, but I tend to buy guns new, shoot them a little, and if I don't like them, I sell them at a loss...:confused::confused:o_Oo_O:):D.

Sold a few thru Armslist, trying to buy one in Ptld now, but shipping/FFL is a killer......

Buy my Taurus, or my Ruger 1911 CMD. Be the first to give me a trade rating.

I DARE ya'.................:):D:):D

NO TRADE RATING! But-Hey, just look at all the likes you have! What I don't understand is how a member like yourself, active on the board, well liked, firearm enthusiast and all around nice guy, can not have bought and sold a few things?
:s0092:

It's because he lives in Southern Oregon! I had the worst time finding good trades and deals when I lived down there.

NoFlinch.

Well, it's happened! A member in Grants Pass had a gun for sale with good pics, it spoke to me!.....I hollered at Wifey "HONEY", she was in the living room, "How would you like a road trip to Grants Pass tomorrow?" Her dad used to live in Merlin and passed in July 2010, she hadn't been down there since then.

I didn't count the cost of gas, motel room and dinner in the price. We USED to do the "Road trip somewhere stay a night or two and drive home" thing from time to time when a tank of gas wasn't as much as a cheap motel room. It was great, Southern Oregon is really quite beautiful in the spring, and the board member was a pleasure to deal with.

How do you take a ferry from Tacoma-ish to Bremerton?
I was living in Seattle at the time. Keep your day job, I don't think detective work is in the cards . ;)
As I said in the post ONE TIME, I... etc. Not "Yesterday"...

If I was a detective I could tell you how many potty breaks you took today... Oh, wait
You didn't. that is why your full of crap.:eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads