JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I remember when the time came that the belt wasn't doing the trick no more. Let out a laugh. Shoulda just pretend it hurt cuz the bamboo stick from the garden was grabbed shortly after.

That wasn't fun....

I think there is still a glimmer of hope. I have a very good friend with an 11 year old son. I've been on a couple weekend excursions with them, along with their friends. The dads are making a conscious effort to raise men. Pretty wholesome "man stuff" where we go camping and ride quads in the hills. Maybe do a little fishing and shoot a couple rattle snakes. Sailor language is discouraged and dad beverages are for after the boys sack out. The main focus is just guys hanging out doing guy stuff and enjoying the outdoors.

I've got one "adult" daughter (don't get me started) but if I had a son I'd have been all over this sort of thing. I grew up with a brother and our dad was the primary adult. I get rough and tumble but all of the current sensitivity baffles me. Some stuff just hurts. That's where life lessons come from.

With books strapped to their feet because their folks can't afford shoes for them!!!
We got one pair a year and if you wore 'em out before Winter, you had to stand in fresh cow manure to warm your feet up on the way to school. I carried my lunch in an old lard bucket. :D

At 28 Ill bet im tougher than 98% of my generation, Built my house (1800 sqft) by hand...Hammer nails and hand tools. I regularly shoot 4570 , 350 mag, Milsurps with the dreaded metal buttplates until im bruised and or tear skin. I grew up climbing trees with spikes at 15 de limbing for grandpa and cutting 20-30 cords of firewood and handsplitting for the community up in the valley. These modern day worthless cry baby liberal Sheets piss me off, whenever i hear someone say recoil im expecting to hear a story of shooting a 13mm mauser or 14.5 PTRD. These mouse gun ar15s dont recoil and sure as hell arnt noisy! What really gets me spun up is " your words hurt my feelings" F ' off cupcake i got lots of adjectives and descriptions to label your bubblegum with. Really annoys me that my tax dollars gotta pay for some fruitloop bundle of sticks to sit on there bubblegum and do nothing because they are "disabled" or "mentally stressed"..WTF? Basement dwelling tit suckers.. What went wrong is we got soft as a country and currently have no hope without mass genocide and Revolution... Stepping off the soap box now.

What's up with your avatar there?

I doubt you're going to find any support here for Nazi flags or the like. "To each their own" and all that, but I draw the line with Nazis and KKK supporters. My grandfather fought in a war to try and rid the world of that garbage.

Ahh the great fight to spread taxes, communism ,mental illnesses , poverty, corruption and greed. Just remember the US murdered more civilians than anyone but the Soviets..No one won that war..the world lost.

Well, this thread is toast. I'm out, and another name on my very short ignore list. (not you, Mechanik, just the Nazi)

I'm far, far from a liberal; not even close. Your avatar literally has a Nazi flag with a swastika in the middle. What are we supposed to think?

Look up a photo of that flag. Behind the viking in the middle is a swastika. Nazism and Communism are just two sides of the same coin; both murderous, totalitarian ideologies.

On re-reading your posts, it seems more likely that you're just a troll anyhow. Are you having fun yet? Getting a good laugh?

With the red background?

From Wikipedia:
In the United States, conversely, American-founded white supremacist groups like the Ku Klux Klan have used the Reichskriegsfahne side-by-side with the Confederate "battle flag" at their gatherings at times. As the public display of Nazi flags within the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution which guarantees the right to freedom of speech,[7] sights like the Nazi and Confederate "rebel flag" together at white supremacist events are legally protected free speech in the United States.[8]
1575600881217.png

Dude, you are a very angry, offensive individual. I can see why the lefty loons are scared of people like you. I'm done feeding the troll.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads