JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like the everybody gets one before anybody gets two rule dint apply...makes for a less stressful evening IMo

I have a strong suspicion that the guy with the "toy" gun (and some new holes in his body), has pulled this same scam many times before this. He just didn't get caught, and even if reported, it was just basically ignored by the authorities until it became what it was....
.... just another all too common criminal, with a feeling of invulnerability and a seeming immunity to consequence, continuing his actions until he eventually meets the inevitable.

Push, meet Shove.
Yep, I very much doubt this was his first try. No doubt he had done it before. Probably was reported to Police, who would file a report, and that would be the end of it. How much time I they going to spend chasing an armed robber like this? This time the would be thief messed with the wrong person. If he lives it may change his life. Doubt it will but you never know. Would love to be able to see the look on his face as the first bullet was sent his way :D

The attempting robber was an idiot! The concealed carrier probably had training and responded almost from reflex (muscle memory); some say if someone has a gun on you, don't draw yours, but...it always comes down to the particulars of every different situation and we certainly don't know all of the particulars, but again, what an idiot. Should be a 'slamdunk', self-defense.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top