JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A few years back, I was shot three times in the chest with a 9mm pistol at point blank range in Tacoma by a group of 'urban youths'. The ones that ran were very lucky. Things ended badly for the one that didn't.

I'm glad your still with us Redcap!

This is also the reason why i trained my ladies to triple tap. 2 to the head, 1 to the chest.

No matter how tough you are, a couple of +P 124g jhp rounds hitting your mellon, is going to put the hurt on you. The chest shot, is just a bonus round.

Here is a picture of my youngest lady, practicing her triple tap drills, with her own Sig 9mm.
Notice how fast she is back on target after firing the first round.

th_1-037.jpg

Geeeze redcap, glad you made it.

Sounds like Lefty is from Santa Ana, or parts of Costa Mesa. Not far from my old stamping grounds (HB).

M67, the Mozambique Drill is a good one, great job training the ladies.

haha, my carjackers were not hookers. They were known felon gang members and both convicted felons who also happened to be drunk. I meant lovelies in terms of being such beautiful members of our society. I actually ended up almost flipping my car sideways @ 90mph... and guess what, they screamed like little b1tches the whole time in the back seat 'til all 4 tires were back on pavement.

this event was what lead me to carry. in the moment I felt 100% helpless. this is something I never wanted to feel again.

Ya need to rethink your lifestyle bro. I was robbed at knifepoint in highschool by a student of color. He wanted my blues brothers RayBan Wayfarer sunglasses. Gave them to him. signed up for combattive martial arts, got third blackbelt and combat hangun lifetime addiction. Never robbed again. Guess I give off the "dont F with him vibe now".

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top