JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think he was referring to being separated from seeing his daughter for 14 months during his divorce and equating it to serving on deployment. Poor use of language. These guys (Actors) aren't the sharpest pencils in the box!! That is why they have jobs pretending to be somebody!! :s0112:

I think TMZ just tried to make a big deal of nothing.

Snopes reported this:

Cruise [was] asked about his lawyer's equating of his absence from Suri to that of a soldier's absence from his family while fighting in Afghanistan.

"I didn't hear the Afghanistan [comment], but that's what it feels like, and certainly on this last movie, it was brutal. It was brutal," Cruise [said].

snopes.com: Tom Cruise: Acting Is Like Fighting in Afghanistan

My personal opinion of Tom Cruise is that he is a talented actor who seems to care about his customers (aka fans) and family. I would love to share a campfire with him and hear more about his life.

Poor Hollywood actor.. I guess all those coke parties, overpriced hookers, exquisite wining and dining and nosy paparazzi can just drive you mad after a while.. It is true that a lot of Hollywood actors go nuts with their fame and fortune..

Maybe, we should transfer Tom to Afghanistan, since his job is getting so hard in Hollywood.. I hear Kabul has excellent dining facilities in their 5-star hotels.. Hopefully, it will be up to his standards.. Or, he can just go spend a night in the barracks, but he may not like not having a Jacuzzi tub and room service champagne and caviar.. He'd probably have some hard time adjusting. Tough life for a movie star.. Poor guy..

People like him often get the last laugh because let's face it, most people WORSHIP celebrities. It makes no difference if they are deluded morons or not, say stupid things, act like jerks, etc. The real pathetic people are the ones that follow these swollen-head baboons and look up to them as idols.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top