JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A deeply disturbed man has has finally found peace. He certainly had some iconic roles. I've watched True Romance, Natural Born Killer, Heat and Strange Days recently , I'll have to break out Saving Private Ryan and Blackhawk Down.

I have no opinion re. Sizemore's personal life, I paid no attention to it. My opinion of his professional work is based on the few films I've watched that he's been in. That limited selection featured Sizemore in abhorrent roles where I absolutely hated the character. Like in the movie, "Paparazzi." So, unfairly, I never liked Sizemore based on character identification.

I have no opinion re. Sizemore's personal life, I paid no attention to it. My opinion of his professional work is based on the few films I've watched that he's been in. That limited selection featured Sizemore in abhorrent roles where I absolutely hated the character. Like in the movie, "Paparazzi." So, unfairly, I never liked Sizemore based on character identification.
That was a terrible movie, but that is what he was good at playing a great scumbag. Haven't you seen any of the movies I listed in post #4? Those were some great roles.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews