JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Watch from 5:40.. the subject matter is not so germane as the ending message senator cotton left on the floor in conclusion. So well said and I wish all the woke would be able to hear his words and be put on notice of the sentiment.

I won't spoil the context of the title message and let you listen for yourselves. Priceless!! ;)

Last Edited:
A5E1078B-4DAF-4147-B73E-689C7A9677B1.jpeg

Honestly, if it isn't worth summarizing, it isn't worth posting to drag people into watching a random video. Tl;dw

No disrespect. If you really want to get your message across, give a clue.

Honestly, if it isn't worth summarizing, it isn't worth posting to drag people into watching a random video. Tl;dw

Um.. It's an "off topic" amusing anecdote of no import. The message was in the title and summarizing more fully would simply be a spoiler. He said it better and with more impact and inflection than I can type it. 🤣

If it doesn't hold your interest you're not missing much to take a pass.👍

Last Edited:
Um.. It's an "off topic" amusing anecdote of no import. The message was in the title and summarizing more fully would simply be a spoiler. He said it better and with more impact and inflection than I can type it. 🤣

The point and topic is in fact not at all conveyed in the thread title. Summarizing would serve your apparent interest of repeating the message.

You can shoot yourself in the foot, or learn from experience and feedback. Always your choice.

This is something we try to tutor users on in other forums where I am a moderator; I am just trying to help amplify the message - if that's your point.

I was glad someone posted it as I had missed this. After watching the punch line I had to go back and watch the whole thing. It was great. So many large Companies want to chase this woke crap, support far left kooks, then cry when the people they are courting do what they do best. As one poster said they made that bed, they can enjoy laying in it. Screw them.

You can shoot yourself in the foot, or learn from experience and feedback. Always your choice.

This is something we try to tutor users on in other forums where I am a moderator; I am just trying to help amplify the message - if that's your point.
When something funny comes up that doesn't require a long write up, can I just put a disclaimer in my signature line?

"Warning: This post may fail a critical writing test." ;)

When something funny comes up that doesn't require a long write up, can I just put a disclaimer in my signature line?

"Warning: This post may fail a critical writing test." ;)
Some people like to learn and grow from constructive criticism. Others, not so much.

Easy to see that some need a LOT of attention too. :s0013:
...and all his posts just disappeared from my screen so I guess I'm now on his ignore/naughty list. 🤣 Talk about thin skinned... because I didn't thank him for the professional unsolicited criticism(?)

Tom Cotton still made me chuckle. It was worth it! The look on the Kroger exec's face right after was priceless! Completely blanked out and speechless. Karma doesn't pull any punches.

...and all his posts just disappeared from my screen so I guess I'm now on his ignore/naughty list. 🤣 Talk about thin skinned... because I didn't thank him for the professional unsolicited criticism(?)

Tom Cotton still made me chuckle. It was worth it! The look on the Kroger exec's face right after was priceless! Completely blanked out and speechless. Karma doesn't pull any punches.
Yep!! Sadly so many of these top people in companies keep falling for this. It is often hard to understand how people who have to be intelligent to rise that high in a Co can seem to be so damn stupid. Since they are trying to compete better against Wally I have to guess the people at Wally are loving to see them step in it like this.
As for the "thin of skin", hey the net is not for everyone. :s0092:

Agree. I don't understand what this video is even about from the first post, and I'm not going to watch it when I don't even know what the topic is. As far as I can tel from the comments it's about the Kroger corporation?

Last Edited:
Agree. I don't understand what this video is even about from the first post, and I'm not going to watch it when I don't even know what the topic is. As far as I can tel from the comments it's about the Kroger corporation?
Nope! Some are trying to read more into it than I intended.

It's just the last 1min of Tom Cottons comments telling the big corp player that's been discriminating against conservatives not to then ask the conservatives (republicans) to come save them from the democrats. All he can say is.. "sorry that's happening to you.. good luck!"

Nothing to do with kroger or what led up to the comment. That's why I said watch from 5:40sec and set the vid link to begin playback right there. 👍

I "could" have said all that in the OP but it takes me longer to narrate it all out in text then the 1min clip lasts and it's pretty self explainatory... I thought. Woke big business got a tongue lashing! That is all! 🤣

As mentioned another large Co wanted to go woke, then were shocked that the Dem's who they were trying to appease still are not happy. The GOP member told them you made your bed, lay in it. I thought it was funny as hell to watch the look on the guys face. For those getting real exercised over it don't watch it and hit next. :s0092:

I thought it was funny as hell to watch the look on the guys face.
EXACTLY why I posted it. The subject matter was irrelevant and nothing to do with anything anyone is much interested in around here. Hence the "off topic" section.

Just a GOP putting a woketard CEO in his place in grand style and it made me giggle. I thought others would appreciate it too and shared it, but that seems to have flopped.... with some. 🤣

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top