JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think he was referring to being separated from seeing his daughter for 14 months during his divorce and equating it to serving on deployment. Poor use of language. These guys (Actors) aren't the sharpest pencils in the box!! That is why they have jobs pretending to be somebody!! :s0112:

One of my sons looks just like him. He used to get aproached all the time when traveling for his job, and in the airports they kept bugging him, he began to take offense at it, the twerp Cruise is a foot shorter and politically demented.
His groupies are a brain dead lot.

Wish I could I put him on ignore. Somehow though I seriously doubt he's a member on this forum. So I guess I just won't go to any of his movies.

No surprise. Cruise has been a first rate moron for years. Now is this quote stupider than dedicating yourself to Scientology? That's difficult to answer.

No surprise. Cruise has been a first rate moron for years. Now is this quote stupider than dedicating yourself to Scientology? That's difficult to answer.

I actually like his movies and his characters, but totally dislike him as a citizen.
His characters are entertaining, but in real life he is a worthless narcissistic human being.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top