JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a good lesson to gun owners who seem to always want one more compromise. Same thing happens. We make a compromise because many think it will appease the left. It of course does nothing but make them go for more every damn time.

I wonder if Joe Manchin had a similar look on his face when, after selling out to Chuck Schumer to pass the "Inflation Reduction Act" (also known as the Inflation Booster Act) in order to get a vote on fast-track permitting for a natural gas pipeline, the GOP participated in voting it down. Karma.

I thought the OP's link was worthwhile. I watched the whole thing, because I wanted to see the lead-up to the final exchange.

Here is a CEO, making an obscene amount of compensation, who denies knowing about critical actions by his company, and the repercussions caused by those actions. If he really was unaware, he is not worth what he is making. If he is lying about it, he doesn't deserve to be running a gas station, much less a Fortune 500 company.

Almost any MBA would say that I am wrong about this. That is why big business in the US is so screwed up.

I watched the entire exchange earlier on YouTube.

The politician so succinctly exposed the hypocrisy of this woke corporation and of this CEO.

He basically said it's ironic that a corporation, that openly self identifies as woke, and presumably doing the bidding of the left, is now looking to the right to get the small government republicans to somehow side with them.

He also called out the corporation for identification it's agenda as a reason to allow the merger.

Definitely worth a watch! And watch the associated links....

I don't know whether or not this video clip merits 2 pages of discussion, but I do know I was shopping in a Kroger store yesterday and at least 2 employees called me "Sir.' I think I'll sue their azz off! How non-inclusive of them! I can see the $$$ now. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top