JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Howdy all. If the current rate of approvals hold for eFormed 1, I should have an approved F1 sometime next month or possibly February. This particular project is a piece of cake (SBRing an AR) but I need to find a competent engraver in Southern Oregon that is still doing this work. If anyone has recommendations, I would value the information. I can send it away, of course, but for such a short job I just as soon stop in and have it done.

Parenthetically, has anyone done their own home engraving on a Form 1 project? If so, I am curious what tools, etc., you used and how it turned out.

Thanks all.

Thanks for the heads up. Newberg is kind of a voyage just for engraving, but if I was up there for some reason, it is nice to have the info. :)

P.S. Just crossed the six month point and counting on this particular Form 1 project. Come on stamp ...

Thanks for the heads up. Newberg is kind of a voyage just for engraving, but if I was up there for some reason, it is nice to have the info. :)

P.S. Just crossed the six month point and counting on this particular Form 1 project. Come on stamp ...

I had a Vz.61 engraved by Laser Image. He posts here as Laserman. Reasonable rates and only took an hour or so. He's located in Eugene.
Laser Image

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads