JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shoutout to "On the spot engraving" in Vancouver!

Stopped by for some laser engraving for my forms 1.
They were able to get it done within the various areas and dimensions I wanted. Couldn't of asked for better help with the process.

I'm considering engraving all kind of random things now. lol. The laser engraving process is pretty cool and pretty much open to the imagination.

Can you verify that the engraving is done to meet ATF spec requirement for Title 2 firearms? Their web site appears to be more for recreational engraving

Can you verify that the engraving is done to meet ATF spec requirement for Title 2 firearms? Their web site appears to be more for recreational engraving
If you're worried about that, I recommend Bye Engraving in Portland. They have old school machines from the 40's that do beautiful work. They let you go back and see the work be done on your receiver, and it's actually pretty interesting to watch.

Can you verify that the engraving is done to meet ATF spec requirement for Title 2 firearms? Their web site appears to be more for recreational engraving.
Lol.

The chances of your guns getting inspected by general law enforcement is slim to none. The chances of ATF inspecting your guns to the point of looking at engraving depth is none. Or so close to it, your probably more likely to be in a prolonged firefight with your NFA items against a group of Chinese special forces after they swam directly here after making a wrong turn invading Taiwan.

Lol.

The chances of your guns getting inspected by general law enforcement is slim to none. The chances of ATF inspecting your guns to the point of looking at engraving depth is none. Or so close to it, your probably more likely to be in a prolonged firefight with your NFA items against a group of Chinese special forces after they swam directly here after making a wrong turn invading Taiwan.
What an imagination! Beautiful!

( I hope :s0131:

Yes, I actually made mine bigger than the minimum, as had plenty of space on the bottom of the flared magwell.
Depth is hard to gauge, but my finger test says its deep enough.
If you're worried about that, I recommend Bye Engraving in Portland. They have old school machines from the 40's that do beautiful work. They let you go back and see the work be done on your receiver, and it's actually pretty interesting to watch.
Yes, BYE engraving is solid, had a couple things engraved there previously.
But they couldn't do the laser engraving in the magwell as I wanted this time.

At this new place, you also go back and see the work being done. Pretty cool process.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top