JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Howdy all. If the current rate of approvals hold for eFormed 1, I should have an approved F1 sometime next month or possibly February. This particular project is a piece of cake (SBRing an AR) but I need to find a competent engraver in Southern Oregon that is still doing this work. If anyone has recommendations, I would value the information. I can send it away, of course, but for such a short job I just as soon stop in and have it done.

Parenthetically, has anyone done their own home engraving on a Form 1 project? If so, I am curious what tools, etc., you used and how it turned out.

Thanks all.

Thanks for the heads up. Newberg is kind of a voyage just for engraving, but if I was up there for some reason, it is nice to have the info. :)

P.S. Just crossed the six month point and counting on this particular Form 1 project. Come on stamp ...

Thanks for the heads up. Newberg is kind of a voyage just for engraving, but if I was up there for some reason, it is nice to have the info. :)

P.S. Just crossed the six month point and counting on this particular Form 1 project. Come on stamp ...

I had a Vz.61 engraved by Laser Image. He posts here as Laserman. Reasonable rates and only took an hour or so. He's located in Eugene.
Laser Image

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top