JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here we are laffing like loons at this crazy little POS and he really DOES have the capacity to embroil us ALL in a global nuclear war.

His replacements would be equally determined to carry on his 'valiant unwavering determination to carry on the never-ending and ceaseless struggle against the violent aggression of the slavering wardog wolf bomb maniac terrorists of America...'

tac

50da000178eefc5781ae4a03a8a0c698.jpg

Here we are laffing like loons at this crazy little POS and he really DOES have the capacity to embroil us ALL in a global nuclear war.

His replacements would be equally determined to carry on his 'valiant unwavering determination to carry on the never-ending and ceaseless struggle against the violent aggression of the slavering wardog wolf bomb maniac terrorists of America...'

tac
It's funny because he has a tiny penis.

I'm STILL trying to get my head around his rationale for wanting to wage war on the USA. 'Shirley' he cannot imagine that his sh*tehole country would survive the return fire?

One p*ddling little plot of land, run by a megalomaniac killer and his robot army, could involve the globe in Armageddon to satisfy his ego.

tac

I heard that Japan is willing and prepared to take in all SK refugees even prior to anything happening. God bless them. To me, this indicates that something needs to/will happen.
You can't ignore a berserking psychopath that has the capacity to end millions of lives in the blink of an eye.
bad times

What longduckdong here doesn't realize is he is not looking at America with both eyes open.

• Anyone belong to a motorcycle club ever? How it works is one man disrespect another man in your club hes disrespected the whole club in this case the USA. In return we only disrespect one man as he is not respected by his people he is feared he has no club no loyalty. So when the Duck brings his launch if he does, it may do some damage but it will end him and all behind him. While we still live another day. Just ask Hitler how well going after the USA works out for the lone wolves in this world and is why like it or not we must support Trump so the world sees us as one huge club you don't mess with.
SF

Last Edited:
Thinking some more on this...We should not retaliate with Nuclear weapons if at all possible. The bad guys here are Kim and the people behind him. The vast majority of North Koreans are starving peasants who have no choice in any of this. The vast majority of North Koreans have been victimized for decades and do not need to endure a nuclear Holocaust on top of that if it can be at all avoided. I'm certain most of them have been indoctrinated and think that we in the west are evil and want to eat their children, but I think all they need to do is to see the reality while not being bent over by the US and China.

Kim Ding Dong, his bloodline, and the people who keep him in power need to visit their ancestors as soon as possible. Korea needs to be reunified and not kept as pawns between the US and China. While I for the most part loath and distrust the UN I see a role here to reunify Korea and bring a stable government - IF we can keep that corrupt anti US entity under control.

China will fear this to an extent as the Koreans are nearly as productive as the Japanese and it would be a threat to their struggling economy as soon as a reunification stabilizes. China will want North Korea to be a territory under their control to prevent that from happening and also as a buffer to anyone allied with the west.

Much like Saddam and his minions and their huge deep-dug shelters, safe -ish while his people got severely plotzed on the surface, KJU might think that he's safe from retaliation.

However, THAT is precisely why the deep-bunker-buster was invented, and even if it doesn't he will find life difficult when he finally emerges.

tac

I'm STILL trying to get my head around his rationale for wanting to wage war on the USA. 'Shirley' he cannot imagine that his sh*tehole country would survive the return fire?

One p*ddling little plot of land, run by a megalomaniac killer and his robot army, could involve the globe in Armageddon to satisfy his ego.

tac
I was in this world for a few years.

He thinks he needs nuclear weapons because he wants to deter the US from attacking NK. he knows that he cannot win a conventional war. The DPRK has about 120 fighter planes. Of those 80 are MiG-21 or earlier (or Chinese clones). 80% of their air to air missiles are AA2s of Vietnam was vintage. Their bomber force is composed of first generation Soviet bombers of 1950s vintage. 60% of all their air power are biplane transports to insert special forces into the south.

90% of their huge (13,000) piece artillery arm is ranged under 20km. Only a few MLRS systems can reach Seoul from the DMZ. They can reach the outskirts of the city but only the edge.

With air superiority achieved within hours of an attack. U.S., Japanese, and South Korean air power would have total control of the skies.

On the ground the DPRK forces would have to push through minefields and obstacles in rough terrain while being attacked from the air the whole time.

They have about 3500 tanks and AFVs T62 and earlier vintage that are no match for current ATGMs. To get anywhere they have to canalize their assault along roads through the mountains before they get into tank country.

Think highway of death in Kuwait.

At sea they have subs mostly to insert special forces. They might get a shot at a carrier but that is really unlikely.

A ground war would be a bloody affair but they stand no chance because of their lack of air power.

From their stand point there is no chance of success unless they can threaten the continental U.S. it is their version of MAD. Given that most Americans poop their pants when faced with the loss of a kitten in a well they would fear a retaliatory strike on U.S. soil to the point they'd force a president to stop a war.

The more we build up anti missile defenses, the faster they feel they need work to have deterrence.

This is about the most vulnerable time in the development. They need to have bombs and ICBMs before we have a way to shoot them down. We need to get them to stop or set up enough missile defenses before they have enough missiles to fire.

That presents problems as well. The more we set up ABM defenses the more we inadvertently threaten Chinese missiles which we don't want to do.

For those that think NK is a Chinese client. You're wrong. They're a festering sucking chest wound for the Chinese. They are not about to threaten their trade with the U.S. over a bunch of starving savages on their border. Remember in 2007/2008 they had riots in the streets when we had an economic contraction. If a war caused even a one month disruption in trade, China would be in deep trouble. They sell more plastic lawn flamingos to the US than all their trade with North Korea.

Losing stability is the 5000 year nightmare of the Chinese. They are not going to risk that.

Last Edited:
Yeah, Trump said he'd loosen up on our trade negotiations if they would take our side on this. So Xi sent 150k troops to the NK border lol.

It would be good business for US and China to develop North Korea's economy and have another Asian country to make cheap crap for the world to consume.

North Korea's Been Building Missiles With A Little Help From Their Chinese Neighbors

"North Korea launched an earth observation satellite into orbit in February of last year using an Unha-3 rocket, which some observers believe to be the predecessor of a potential North Korean intercontinental ballistic missile. The North attached explosives to the various stages of the rocket to prevent other countries from recovering the parts after separation; nonetheless, South Korea was able to recover enough parts to reconstruct the rocket.

Post-recovery analysis revealed that the parts were not indigenously produced; rather, they were foreign-sourced components provided by firms in China, a recent United Nations report concluded."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top